6.0 turbos upgrade!!!!

There is a company making some turbo upgrades here real soon, one is a twin kit. Ya'll hold on a few months, and I think you'll be much happier.

There is a company making some turbo upgrades here real soon, one is a twin kit. Ya'll hold on a few months, and I think you'll be much happier.

I think I have serial number 001 of something I requested. Monday Monday Monday (In that monster truck anouncer voice) The face of 6.0L diesel changes F O R E V E R...

This better be worth it. I extended my vacation one more day to prepare for the revolution of the 6.0L Diesel Engine. I have already started drinking.

yes, for the Duramax guys. He was going to build something for the 6.0's but once he saw Doug's tuning software and how different it was then the duramax he realized it was a bit more then he thought.

seriously a 66 with stock sticks? come on. you better have one heck of a hot tune to spool that thing. and for beast depending on what brand injectors you have but it wont come close to cleaning them up but its a good start, and you can still say you have a stock charger.

yes, for the Duramax guys. He was going to build something for the 6.0's but once he saw Doug's tuning software and how different it was then the duramax he realized it was a bit more then he thought.

Not exactly... Just didn't have the time to invest in it at the moment. I'm shipping a 6.0L turbo this week ;)

seriously a 66 with stock sticks? come on. you better have one heck of a hot tune to spool that thing. and for beast depending on what brand injectors you have but it wont come close to cleaning them up but its a good start, and you can still say you have a stock charger.

Are you serious? I'm guessing you don't know Captain Negativity (Doug) very well... :hehe: He was just playin'.

I am running a 66 on an Excursion with stock injectors. He had a 65mm modified stock unit. 65mm VGT went on to Mooring Products truck. His stock 03 turbo was traded back to a customer that wanted a stock 03 turbo instead of a silver bullet with 190s. So the Silver Bullet went on to the excursion as a test.

So now Peter has a 65. The excursion has a silver bullet. And the 03, I have no idea where that is.

The big brown truck just dropped off a new vgt for me. Gonna go open it and see what exactly it is.

Back