6.0l for the win hot stock at harmony grange

Great Job Jesse

What did the announcer say your track speed was?
Thank you
23.5mph Slower than some tracks. Data recorded 30MPH wheel speed. Your truck would have been right there had it spooled on the line ;)

Last edited:
Nice hook. I couldn't help but notice how many GM guys were clueless about suspension setup. And the cummins at 5.14 with the flame blowing out the stack.

Its what you find when you go east ;)

From my smart car.

Ha, must be, Dmax newbs have been pretty bad around here this year as well.

Although stock keys, $40 for tie rod sleeves and 20 minutes of reading on the internet pretty much cure that tow in problem. :doh:

Good job six_leaker. I talked to you out there. I pulled right behind you. I ended up snapping my rear pinion and blowing an air to air clamp.

I couldn't help but notice how many GM guys were clueless about suspension setup. .

The techs were bumping a lot of street guys up to hot street if they had any visual suspension mods like traction bars. I was suprised at the turnout of street trucks. They said 38 were registered, but that was before some got bumped up. That would account for the clueless buggers!

lmfao!.... nice hook jesse. hope you can compete next year, its good to see someone who doesnt give up and trys something different.

:D I'm sure it will be able to compete next year. Top 5 in fpp is my goal for 2013.

Mods are head studs carrilo rods 400cc bybrid injectors, twin hpop, headers and gutted intake. 475 double batmo 87/80 .90 ar. Boost holds over 60psi. Big air to water ic, colt cam, hd valve springs, cm push rods.

Engine has been 100% reliable last 3 pulling seasons.

Got less than 8000$ in the engine. Ill dyno soon expecting north of 800rwhp

From my smart car.

Last edited:
:D I'm sure it will be able to compete next year. Top 5 in fpp is my goal for 2013.

Mods are head studs carrilo rods 400cc bybrid injectors, twin hpop, headers and gutted intake. 475 double batmo 87/80 .90 ar. Boost holds over 60psi. Big air to water ic, colt cam, hd valve springs, cm push rods.

Engine has been 100% reliable last 3 pulling seasons.

Got less than 8000$ in the engine. Ill dyno soon expecting north of 800rwhp

From my smart car.

What twin hpop system are you running? Homemade?

Back