6.4 powerstroke 10.66 @ 127

Mark my word's, I'm gonna say the 6.7 will make 95rwhp/liter. The cp4.2 should have no problems with that number, with the killer cylinder head and basically a HUGE inducer this thing will throw down!!! :rockwoot: :ford:

Mark my word's, I'm gonna say the 6.7 will make 95rwhp/liter. The cp4.2 should have no problems with that number, with the killer cylinder head and basically a HUGE inducer this thing will throw down!!! :rockwoot: :ford:

95rwhp/liter on fuel only?
that would be awesome.... using the calculators rudy is at ~945hp at the wheels based on trap speed... thats just under 150rwhp/liter... mighty impressive, but he does have a tad more then just intake, exhaust, tune, and nitrous...
with nitrous if the 6.7 makes over 110rwhp/liter thats just under 750hp... not bad at all for just a tune and nitrous... i think most people would be very happy with that!!

but then again i'm thinking 800+ with just an intake, exhaust, tune, and nitrous will be possible...... and hopefully the trans is just as stronger or even stronger then the 6.4s so that it can once again be ridiculously cheap and reliable to mod

Congrats Rudy. I know your shop works hard on making the truck run very well.

Here are the slips for the quickest powerstroke diesel truck to date.

046.jpg

047.jpg

Congrats! It was good to meet you guys (albeit briefly) back in Bowling Green.

As far as the 6.7L, I was fortunate enough to spend a decent amount of time at SEMA chatting with Tony Hudson, project team leader for Scorpion. I kinda wanted to pick his brain on how much power he thought it could make when modified, but we had enough real business to discuss.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

how quick is it without spray ? its pretty cool but its still a ford:stab:

how quick is it without spray ? its pretty cool but its still a ford:stab:

i'm pretty sure (don't quote me on this) it ran ~11.6 on fuel?
the problem is not enough turbo at the moment... hence why the nitrous brings the times down so much, with the same fuel but bigger turbos it would prob run close to 11.0 on fuel

Back