6.4 powerstroke 10.66 @ 127

WOW!!!

Did I say WOW! That's awsome. Who would have thought that a year ago. Congrat's on getting it done. Jeff

Well I heard that the 6.7 was out doing the 6.4 from a reliable source at a dyno event.

so I can't say for sure what numbers it was putting down but from what I have seen in the magazines and fords track history with this motor already.

Look out Cummins and Duramax.

EDIT: Forgot to say Congrats to Rudy :woohoo: :ford:

They are probably talking the Cummins 6.7. I highly doubt anyone other than ford has their hands on a 6.7 as of yet.

The 6.7 will only be better and stronger. From the looks from the bottom end of a 6.4 I think 1000+ hp is gona happen with stock rods.

They are probably talking the Cummins 6.7. I highly doubt anyone other than ford has their hands on a 6.7 as of yet.

Matt from Spartan has already drove one and posted his thoughts on it on the ORG. He also stated that tuning should be available by the time the truck hits the dealers floors, no waiting 1 year like the 6.4 guys had to.

This is great news! Congrats to the 6.4!

Also just read that this was on 20" wheels with street tires! Still cutting a 1.55-1.60 60', that's crazy. They also said they could have probably bumped nitrous jets up again but ran out of time... Finally a Ford that can run with the other trucks!

Last edited:
He also stated that tuning should be available by the time the truck hits the dealers floors, no waiting 1 year like the 6.4 guys had to.

i believe this will not happen. 6.7 guys will be waiting.

I saw the pull vid too, good looking trucks! It's over on PSN somewhere.

Dang!! The talk about the Ford's (6.4 as well as the new 6.7) is kinda makina brother think twice!! LOL

Good for you guys!!!

i believe this will not happen. 6.7 guys will be waiting.

Yeah no one will know til they're out I guess. They will have more hurdles to conquer with all of the new emissions issues. Matt from Spartan was the one who said it should be out, he seemed pretty confident. They're already work on this stuff. Either way, he has drove one and he likes it a lot.

Yeah no one will know til they're out I guess. They will have more hurdles to conquer with all of the new emissions issues. Matt from Spartan was the one who said it should be out, he seemed pretty confident. They're already work on this stuff. Either way, he has drove one and he likes it a lot.

but knowing about matt's 6.4 tunes he'll want to get ALL the bugs sorted out with beta testers when it first comes out

Back