6.4 to dodge auto

inline6359

Microwaving cats since 01
Does anybody make the necessary parts to link a 6.4 to what i think is a 47rh? The tranny is out of a 95 2500 2x4, i dont have it here to look at.

one call needed. All you need is the 6.4 bolt pattern and the 47RH bolt pattern and he can make you an adaptor!
Doug aka PSDPlayer at Direct Injection Performance
954-275-6801

one call needed. All you need is the 6.4 bolt pattern and the 47RH bolt pattern and he can make you an adaptor!
Doug aka PSDPlayer at Direct Injection Performance
954-275-6801

So i need an adapter plate and flex plate. How about making the trans shift?

Then a stand alone for the 6.4 unless a harness can be found.

Pcs controller? It might be worth the call. At least discuss it with him?

The H stands for hydraulic. Meaning no electronics. Except for lockup and overdrive; youll have to run switches for those.

Im fairly certain on this

you dont have to run switches for the 47rh. get a sun coast stand alone for the trans. it dos the lock up and 4th gear for you.

so whats this all going in? or is it secret

Right now nothing, but i ran accross a couple of 2x4 dodge autos with converters for next to nothing. I have a buddy who wants my old ATS compounds i have sitting here and wants to trade me a regular cab s10 cab and chassis that already has a ford 9 inch in it for them. And i know where i can find a 6.4 minus the harness for cheaper then i can get a low mileage 12v:bang

Running O/D and lockup on switches would be cheaper than a controller. I'm planning on throwing my O/D over to a switch. Makes it a lot more fun to drive.

you dont have to run switches for the 47rh. get a sun coast stand alone for the trans. it dos the lock up and 4th gear for you.

That's an awfully expensive route to go when two pressure switches will work nearly as good, and you don't have to do anything manually unless you want to.

The 6.4L uses the same bolt pattern as the 6.0L, I have one of the engine to tranny adapters here at the house, I used it to adapt my 5R110 to the isuzu.

I think Sun Coast has a manual valvebody w/transbrake for the Dodge trannys as well. I think the hardest part will be getting all the right sensors and wires in the right spots to run the 6.4L engine.

Right now nothing, but i ran accross a couple of 2x4 dodge autos with converters for next to nothing. I have a buddy who wants my old ATS compounds i have sitting here and wants to trade me a regular cab s10 cab and chassis that already has a ford 9 inch in it for them. And i know where i can find a 6.4 minus the harness for cheaper then i can get a low mileage 12v:bang

that would be a slick little truck

they dont have to be pressure switches either. just a regular on/off toggle switch works like a champ

Back