6.4L fuel milage???

the farmer down the road has one and he said he only gets 10 no matter what and he tows alot its a nice looking truck but for the price you pay for them they should get 20mpg

I just tried a Dr. Performance module on our 2008 F-350 FX4 and it bumped the highway mileage from 15 up to just shy of 19 going 80 MPH.

i got 12-13 in town, about 16-17 on long highway runs, stock

but i recently installed intake, tuner, and dpf delete exhaust, i can already tell the mileage is much better, but man its hard to stay out of the go pedal...lol

I installed intake, tuner/dpf delete and it makes a hell of a change in my fuel mileage. Yes 6.4 can have bad fuel milage but so does all the other makes and it all has to do with the dpf. I am getting awsome fuel mileage and putting over 500 hp to the ground ,you cant beat that.

2 locals here with 08 350 cc srw, both gettin 6mpg pullin trailers with light loads, no trailer the best both of them have got is 11mpg, and the local dealers have no answers :badidea:

I ran a stock '08 F250 CC Long Box 4x4 w/3200 miles on a trip to WI and Back and saw 16-17 MPG that was running 5 over the posted Limit the whole way

They got one of the first ones. Our latest programing is way better that one. They work amazing!

They said they tried the older unit, and the new, updated unit. Is there a newer version than the two they tried?

MPG

Just bought a '08 6.4 cc 4x4 just turned 6k miles .I got just over 8.5 towing my 8000# + camper. Getting about 13 -14 miixed driving . I was hoping for alot better!

All of the new diesels are getting terrible mileage... until you get rid of the emissions equipment that is.

I get 20mpg unloaded in my 6.7L 4X4 with auto and TS MP8, 15-16mpg in my Innovative Tuned 2002 7.3L and 10mpg outta my bone stock 2008 6.4L

Back