6.7 cummins ?

P pumped24v

with all the epa stuff goin on right now i know that h&s and smarty pulled the software for the dpf and egr deletes im goin to buy a 6.7 cummins tomorrow and it has the egr and dpf deletes on it but the guy that traded it in kept the tuner and i want efi live anyway but does efi live still support the deletes or did they pull there software to.

Should be good to go. If not, there are plenty of used tuners on the market and h&s is still selling tuners.

Somebody didn't read the thread, the whole three sentences it had:doh:
:hehe:

EFILive still supports deletes. There are also still H&S tuners sitting on shelves. There are also people that could send you Smarty delete.

If the truck is '10 and newer, EFILive currently doesn't offer support.

I believeEFI is supose to put a software upgrade some time this month for the CSP-5 for the 5.9 then they are going to be beta testing CSP-5 for the 6.7 but this probably happen in the 2013.

Well EFI got hit this week too. Im trying to decide if I should keep my 6.7 I just bought 4 weeks ago......

Well EFI got hit this week too. Im trying to decide if I should keep my 6.7 I just bought 4 weeks ago......

Even with the EPA on the tuners there will always be a way around it. You just have to know where to look.

EFILive themselves can't get hit, I wouldn't think. They just make software, they don't do tuning or emissions deleting themselves. That's on the end user. It'd be like the EPA going after Craftsman because people used their wrenches to remove an egr. You will still have people that will tune for no emissions, it just won't be as publicized like it is now.

Back