6.7 h&s intake manifold and boost tube.

jlibert

$300 shipped to lower 48.

7CB878F8-0DD3-4C79-8C96-AA42C047323D_zpsmzwktwko.jpg

I want this but not sure it will work

Something smart goes here

Damn I want this!!
Good deal here.

Why the switch JP? Did you notice much difference? This is the exact setup I've been looking at for my truck.

Last edited:
Damn I want this!!
Good deal here.

Why the switch JP? Did you notice much difference? This is the exact setup I've been looking at for my truck.

Buy it now!

I planned on using it on the race truck build, but it just barely rubs the high pressure line on fleece's cp3 kit. In hindsight i should have used it, but I bought a gdp manifold that took a ton of grinding to fit.

This deletes the grid heater too doesn't it?

I'm building a 5.9 headed engine for my ford and wanted to be sure it would clear.

Sent from mTalk

I'm building a 5.9 headed engine for my ford and wanted to be sure it would clear.

Sent from mTalk

Gotcha. Not sure about how it would fit in a ford. You'd need a 6.7 plenum, rail and lines if using a 5.9 head i'd assume.

This deletes the grid heater too doesn't it?

Doesn't delete it but ive gutted the stock plate of the heater and is the same as the plates they sell. Just takes a little grinding. Used the old gasket to match it.

Doesn't delete it but ive gutted the stock plate of the heater and is the same as the plates they sell. Just takes a little grinding. Used the old gasket to match it.

You have to put a plenum on to delete the heater correct?

You have to put a plenum on to delete the heater correct?

Not understanding your question. Plenum is the plate that bolts to the shelf on the head. It houses the grid heater. You can grind the grid heater out of the plenum and reinstall it on the head.

Damn damn damn...I want.....but have spent too much on "toys" and junk lately. Always wanted to get rid of this stock POS intake.

Back