6.7 injectors/cp3/head Almost brand new

BlackStroker

I have a set of 6 2012 6.7 cummins almost brand new injectors for sale. Came from a brand new cummins factory engine that a dealer installed. The truck had a previous turbo failure and the dealer installed a complete new engine without cleaning the CAC. Resulted in a runaway. There was massive bottom end failure(#4 rod let go). I can see no physical damage to the injectors, and actually it must have ripped the bottom out of the piston because it is still intact in the hole. SO.....i make no guarantee that these injectors are in perfect brand new condition, but from the looks of everything I think they are fine. They have zero miles and only a few hours of run time at the factory. I would like to get about $2500 shipped with the connector tubes. I have a picture and can get more if you are interested.

Also have the following all from the above mentioned engine. All parts are brand new with only a few hours run time. NO WARRANTY.

cp3 pump $500 plus shipping
Harmonic balancer $200 plus shipping
belt tensioner $50 plus shipping
fan hub $100 plus shipping
various other parts ...call or text

I also have the cylinder head off of this engine. Same goes as above. I looked it over, looks fine, but chance it could have bent a valve of two before the rod let go. Not sure what its worth but start at $1,000. would like for local pick up on this or I could meet you half way.

Need to move these parts. Take $2000 for injectors. Make offers on the rest. I will be trucking from Bloomington Illinois to Louisville Kentucky next Sunday. And then to Ottawa Ohio if that helps anyone out on shipping. Thanks!

Back