6.7 Performance Tuner Guide

Polaraco

This is a matrix of all the tuners available right now for the 6.7. As sson as the Smarty S67 has some published specs, I'll upgrade it.

Because of it's size, you need to click on the yellow bar on the top of the matrex to expand.

tunermatrix4.jpg

You have a section for "code free" is that truely code free or is it a wait for the ding sequence, and/or lights bells or whistles, clear codes? Or is it code free, "get in and start the damn truck"?? Just wanted to clarify.

You have a section for "code free" is that truely code free or is it a wait for the ding sequence, and/or lights bells or whistles, clear codes? Or is it code free, "get in and start the damn truck"?? Just wanted to clarify.

Code free is code free. . . Each controller seems to act differently. I am experienced with the XRT and the PMT. Both are code free tuners and I know others have had success with other tuners. However, just because it's code free, doesn't mean it will stay that way while driving. If you have issues, like an impropper Regen fooling system, you can get check engine lights later. But if the truck is fooled correctly, the dashboard will stay clear.

So yes it does work. But the parameters are above.

So whats it take to get rid of the dpf? Do you have to have sensor foolers or can you just flash the ecm to get rid of the regen?

There is 4 or 5 smarty that i know of on trucks in the state of ID being tested and running strong there around a 170 HP tune :hehe:

So whats it take to get rid of the dpf? Do you have to have sensor foolers or can you just flash the ecm to get rid of the regen?

You have to fool the ECM into thinking the DPF is satisfied and that it's still there.

There are two choices of DPF removal systems that I am aware of. H & S and Bay Area Diesel. Bay Area is very complicated while H & S is a real simple system. The XRT kit comes with the foolers you need. The rest of the kits do not.

Now that the claim the Smarty is out, which it is not yet, maybe I'll just give this little puppy a bump

Back