6.7 rail on Hellmann intake.....

triton

Scarlet Fever
Howdy dudes.... been a while. I don't see that it would be any kind of issues but, thought I'd see if anyone has mounted a 6.7 rail on a Hellmann intake ?

good to know, thanks. Wanted to be sure before making the change

The lines should fit fine you just need some spacers under the rail and it should be good the hole pattern for the 5.9 and 6.7 rail are the same on the outer edge of the manifold you may have to drill holes for the inside holes for the 6.7 rail. On the B & B manifolds I tap the holes for both unless someone tells me specifically they want it just for 5.9 or 6.7

Thanks Bruce. Something I've been meaning to ask you. I know you have the fuel block but, is there and way to make a fuel " feed " and return in one block. I have a need for 6 returns and 4 feeds and it would be nice... and clean if it was all in one.

Thanks Bruce. Something I've been meaning to ask you. I know you have the fuel block but, is there and way to make a fuel " feed " and return in one block. I have a need for 6 returns and 4 feeds and it would be nice... and clean if it was all in one.

i am working on one like that for another guy right now. I should probably have them done sometime in the next couple weeks .

i am working on one like that for another guy right now. I should probably have them done sometime in the next couple weeks .

I would imagine there's a need out there. Let me know once you're done, definitely interested in one

Just need to add spacers I think. Holes should be the same. I have some extra spacers if you need some.

122.jpg

Were you running at Rudys ODSS, Triton?

yes. Was able to get 3 passes in. I believe that was you I was parked in front of when you were loading your truck ? You have that triple turbo beast right ?

FYI........the lines fit, the rail matches 2 of holes but.... the MAP sensor is in the way. A problem cause for it to work, it's gonna need to be relocated. Was using one of the threaded holes for my boost psi which will also have to be relocated. The spacers are need to close the gap between the holes and where they screw too. That doesn't make room under the rail though. Be lucky to have a 1/16" between it and the intake.

Woulds be interested to see any pics of a 6.7 dual feed.

The 6.7 Rail is a leaker, Installing and re-installing W/O proper sequence and TQ will eventually cause the 6.7 Rail to leak. Also the fuel restrictors need to be removed.

The 6.7 rail is assemble with 22 component's and made with schedule material , The 5.9 Rail assemble 3 component's and is cast part Stock Vs Stock the 5.9 out performs the 6.7 in every category.

The ATS kit dual feeds, We have dual, triple, and Quad feeds.

Attachments

• Rail plugs 6.7.jpg
    Rail plugs 6.7.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 0
FYI........the lines fit, the rail matches 2 of holes but.... the MAP sensor is in the way. A problem cause for it to work, it's gonna need to be relocated. Was using one of the threaded holes for my boost psi which will also have to be relocated. The spacers are need to close the gap between the holes and where they screw too. That doesn't make room under the rail though. Be lucky to have a 1/16" between it and the intake.

Woulds be interested to see any pics of a 6.7 dual feed.

The pic I posted was of 6.7 dual feed rail. One in the stock location and the second one between 5/6 lines.

Back