6.7L Add a Turbo Kit

IIDiesel

Performance Guru
We have had great success with our twin kit on the new 6.7L Scorpion. Our truck is used every day by Shane Williams. Our Industrial Injection Compound kit adds a ton more power and let the truck breath. It has gained that low end power that you need from you diesel truck. Come check the kit out on our site. We have videos and pictures. email info@industrialinjection.com if you have specific questions about the kit. Shop | Category: 2011-12 6.7L Powerstroke | Product: Compound Turbo Kit

productimage-picture-compound-turbo-kit-1177_JPG_250x250_q85.JPG
productimage-picture-compound-turbo-kit-1176_jpg_250x250_q85.jpg

Think that was the Snyder performance engineering kit that grenaded, im sure this II kit has or will go KA-BOOM!

This truck is running strong. Almost put 10k on this kit. This truck tows a wakeboard boat on the weekends and drives it to work everyday.

hmm.. pretty sure i read that both kits went boom...i know spe's did but i guess i may be mistaken on II kit.

someone needs to start making stronger internals for the 6.7 so we can really see what kinda power it will make

i think that at 575 the bottom end went out the block.

from what i read its doen it to 3 motors so far

Shanes truck hasn't had any problems. It runs very well and is faster than my Dodge. (Don't tell that to Shane) Yes I have heard the same thing about trucks having issues. Talked to the Ford dealer, he said that even stock trucks have done the same thing. It may be a weakness problem or it maybe just a few bad ones? Shanes truck runs great with no smoke!

Im assuming you need studs, HD gaskets and a trans upgrade for the truck to survive this?

Back