6" Exhaust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newdieselguy

Captain sleeps alot
Would there be any loss of power running 6" exhaust

Im kind of tired of my stack and was thinkin of buying a 10' chuck of 6" and putting a 90* elbow on it in the stock location and just hooking my 4" to it

Cuz around me everybody has stacks now and the 5" on my buddy's Powerstroke is starting to look kind of small LoL

not really, but you're going to get some negative cred around here for posting a thread like this.

Ya I think im just gonna do 5" because the Diesel place has all the 5" stuff in stock and has to order anything 6"

And why would I get negative cred when its the same as putting 6" or bigger stacks on

a stack in a stock-ish truck only makes you look like a poser. and by stock-ish, i mean stock turbo

6 inch exhaust is completly useless , you might as well run some sewer pipe out the back, probably cheaper....:clap:

hateme.jpg

shoulda went with the 6"... a buddy of mine had it on his stroke and it sounded damn good. dont let people hate on you, people talk crap about my 9" stacks cause "im compensating" i just figure it may be major overkill, but im a go big or go home kinda guy, so i had to go big. lol.

Jeeeeeez really 6" exhaust and dual 9" stacks. This belongs on a forum that goes more for the ricer kind of diesels.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back