6" Tuff Country "Strong" Kit and 35" Toyo M/T

Smokin' LB7

If you have seen my other post, I am trying to get down to a 4", so I think I am just gonna sell this lift and my tires and buy new stuff. So anyways, it is the 3 piece subframe with the skid plate (not like I have ever had to use it, but good piece of mind) and in all honesty it has really never been off-roaded on anything more then a dirt road. Has never had 1 squeak or rattle and not one single problem.

Anyways, $1000+shipping(+3% paypal fees if you want to do paypal) is the price. Probably pretty firm on the price but shoot me an offer if you would like to.

I am also posting up my tires for sale in the tires section which are 35x12.50/20 Toyo M/T with about 75% left on the tread. And have been rotated about every 5000 miles. Nothing wrong with the tires AT ALL. Looking at $2000+shipping and paypal fees for the whole package.

The lift and tires are still on my truck, but I am getting new tires this weekend which will probably go on, so there will be no more wear on them. And so I will have to take the lift off probably next weekend, but not 100% sure. Anyways, The lift will be coming off around december 12th!!

This whole set up is pretty badass really, and has never left me stranded, including the 3 foot blizzard we got last year (Now that was fun driving!!) and honestly cant stop getting comments on the whole package, especially people liking the tires. So just let me know what you think or if you have any questions.

Located in Colorado

Thanks,
Zach

Back