62/71/13ss vs. 66/71/13ss, why is there a difference in lag

how is a 62/65/12 (D Tech KT Performance) for a turbo on an auto truck like mine that can rap up an hx35 to 39psi....

and i'm plannin on pickin up some 90hp sticks soon....

decent ? good balnce of power ? or dead dog cuz i'm getting a crap turbo ?

glad the americans are more concered with cheeky comebacks then advice.... like always.

Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

From the American arsehole who started the thread. The search button comes in handy. The 62/65/12 turbo is great for 450hp and for towing. It's been discussed over and over. tony597fitter did a nice little comparison between that turbo and a few others he's run and I myself have metioned the same in the past. Great bottom end, no top end.

And insulting us for being Americans isn't exactly going to help you get any answers. And posting up at 11:23pm and expecting us to stop what we're doing and help you instead of going to bed or winding down and then posting up again at 2:15am whining about it isn't going to help your cause either. We are all friends here, we all like to joke around and have fun, and if we happened to miss your question then I'm sorry but either it got over looked or we just didn't feel like answering your question at 11:30 at night. Forgive us for being human and not staying up till the wee morning hours complaining about getting arrested for smoking pot.

Last edited:
Ill come pick him up in my short bus and give him a ride to the search button, no smoking though, unless the window is all the way down

Hey Tyler now that you getting squared away with a new box and turbo, what about that wiring mess under your hood dude???!!

Back