62/74 twins

TheBigDeOGE

If you aint 1st..ure LAST
Thinking about selling my twins, wana go back to a single. 62 over a 74. Just had the housings polished and jet hot coated, aint been on my truck 2 oil changes. $2200 obo

shoot me a txt 336-301-2341

664955_4748709758350_1486215912_o.jpg

62 over 74mm
comes with downpipe, (used my stock ic pipe) intake pipe, oil feed lines and drain, and all.

I dont have much in them, needs a new 62 wheel bur there $100, i was gonna put billet n them, ther switzer or how ever spell it and believe 14cm and 32cm

That's just one of the many sizes these guys are looking for, there are exhaust wheel sizes, ar of the turbine, what frame turbo they are,
Why does it need a 62 wheel? Did it make contact meaning it needs a rebuild? Or did something go through it?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I will have them off 2maro to measure exhaust wheel i dont remember them, it has never hit housing it was just kinda eat up on wheel but had planed on doing billet anyway, i will get a pic up of it 2maro.

I will have them off 2maro to measure exhaust wheel i dont remember them, it has never hit housing it was just kinda eat up on wheel but had planed on doing billet anyway, i will get a pic up of it 2maro.

Did you buy the wheel like that or did you having it on your truck cause it?

It was like that when i bought them, got at good deal because of that but never got a chance to change them, it runs fine, spools fine just wana go back to single. Buddy mad 60psi with his 12v and i made 52 with them on my vp truck.

Back