623/1333 ---- Meh. I went backwards

JasonCzerak

623/1333 on water. Water gained like 12 or 14hp and cooled a good 200degree's on the pull. I'm glad that water injection system wasn't a waste of time to put together. :)

I'll scan and post the graph later if anyone cares to see it, it's a good solid curve. The ED 66/73/13ss runs very well and actually made street boost on the rollers. 50psi. Water drove the drive pressure up to around 58 but it didn't seem to need water on street so I never tune the gate to keep the drive in check.

Stage 2 pump is my handicap here (and my excuse, it's true, and a good one).

The year's not over and I might just get on the rollers again. I need to get a little above 868. :) :stab: :shake:

Jason,

i haven't followed your truck much...Why is it that you supposedly made 763 with a stage 4 and now only running a stage 2?

Whats up with the turbo change going up but the pump level going down..?

Long story I don't feel like to typing out, the stage 2 is a loaner pump essentially. I'll have the newest version of the 4 back soon enough tho. Patience is key I suppose. :)

The Turbo change took an almost equally long time as well, mostly because the HTT SS manifolds have been very hard to find, just happen to be completed first.

jay- was the 64 a 71 or 73 /13 as well ? wonder if the spool isnt as fast on the 66 causeing the dyno reading to be slower...... what was the starting boost on the dyno runs

jay- was the 64 a 71 or 73 /13 as well ? wonder if the spool isnt as fast on the 66 causeing the dyno reading to be slower...... what was the starting boost on the dyno runs

64 was a 71. the 66 does spool just as fast as the 64. Started around 1800rpm

TNT (non-R) Smarty #3, Stock Rail, Stock TM, Timing 3.

And it took twins to do it. However I think you win the award for the cleanest vp truck. Ran cleaner the many CRs that are considered smoke free. Banks clean

I do think the Compounds is a clean setup. Maybe banks will call me and want to sponsor me? :doh: I cant complain on my numbers.

dynopic.jpg

I do think the Compounds is a clean setup. Maybe banks will call me and want to sponsor me? :doh: I cant complain on my numbers.

dynopic.jpg

What's with all the coats and sweatshirts, is it cold up north already?

We finally had our last triple digit day..... hopefully it won't hit 100*F again till next year!

Yup it was 36 degrees in the morning and maybe hit 55 with a little wind. Its Minnesota

The trees have just started to turn here. But it was in the 90s last weekend. Summer is still holding on.

868 huh.........you have to get over 705 first to beat a VP truck.......think i will bump my jet size and crack 9xxhp just to stay out in front...and i know on fuel only you might have me covered but for now im still ahead on fuel only. dont you have pop bottle to worry about any ways?

868 huh.........you have to get over 705 first to beat a VP truck.......think i will bump my jet size and crack 9xxhp just to stay out in front...and i know on fuel only you might have me covered but for now im still ahead on fuel only. dont you have pop bottle to worry about any ways?

Ive beat your old and new fuel numbers last year mind you :)

Was this the same dyno as last year?

Yep same dyno. I knew it wasn't going to make good numbers, but I was kinda curious anyways.

If anything this will provide more info for folks planning their own builds. Lots of pump is a big deal :)

I will have to get a head to seal and maybe spray a little next year to beat your 900+ or just throw in the towel and twin it! or leave it in the shed is always an option.

I will have to get a head to seal and maybe spray a little next year to beat your 900+ or just throw in the towel and twin it! or leave it in the shed is always an option.

LOL ... leaving it in the shed is my deal! back off!!!!!!

I just think it's funny. Twins, spray, ballanced, cammed, twin pumps, built trans, porting, Combo of all that

And you guys are looking over you shoulder at a stock long block with a 64, now a 66 charger in the horse power game. :) hehehe. Maybe I have one of them "freak" motors that just makes power, kinda like duanes, his just won't give up

Back