62mm HX40W?

They have a 62mm wheel for the he351cw also! I wonder if they are just a drop in

They have a 62mm wheel for the he351cw also! I wonder if they are just a drop in

That's what I'm wondering it has a 86mm exducer, so it should and the have the 2 diffrent style housings. Seems like a good deal, I have ordered stuff thru them before but never seen this.

I am also curious if anyone has done this. I'm looking to upgrade my hx40 but dont want to spend alot of money right now.

It does drop right in with their comp housing. It's only $192 for the set. It fits the same 7mm shaft as the wh1c, Hx35, h1e, and Hx40. I have used a few of their products and they do have their flaws. I am talking a friend through a full rebuild out of a Hx35.

Just ordered it. Couldn't hurt, enless it's a junk wheel but iv bought 2 wheel from them before and a shaft and never had a problem.

Just ordered it. Couldn't hurt, enless it's a junk wheel but iv bought 2 wheel from them before and a shaft and never had a problem.

I see the compressor wheel and housing for the HX40, 35, etc. I don't see a compressor housing for the He351 for the 62mm wheel.

I don't think the He351cw and Hx35/40 center section or bearing housing has the same machining for the compressor cover. I've never tried to swap them but it seems that the He351 has a smaller center section.

They offer a bigger turbine wheel too. I wonder what it would cost to get both housings machined and balanced.

Last edited:
How would an hx40 modified like this compare to a II silver 62?

I'm the friend head case is building Iam still having my bearing assembly machined I am also putting a ten blade turbine wheel on it I'dk how to post pics on my phone but I'll send them to Headcase and have him do it

Ment helping not building... The parts look good quality but time will tell when they get put on

Well the 62mm housing and wheel are on the way I'll let everyone know how it performs.

Did anyone else notice the $89.00 S300 rebuild kits? I can't tell if this stuff is chinesium or a steal.

Emailed them about the 62mm wheel for the he351cw and they said you got to get you own housing machined.

hmm Bigger turbine and bigger compressor wheel....

SNAP!!

Interested to see the results as well, ran across the 62mm wheel myself a while back when looking at rebuilding my super hx40. Only problem I see is snapping shafts even easier than now with a bigger compressor wheel. Who knows.

Back