650+ vp

747checker

Got my truck on the rollers today. Dyno tech by dyno dynamics. Put down 655 and 667 fuel only. Definitely made me a happy camper. Tried custom tuning on the Quadzilla and lost 75 ponies. Factory settings get it done for me. Tq was 1200s.

Dyno had a load cell. It did 655 at 54 lbs of boost. Then they added more load and it did 667 at 57 lbs of boost. Extremely happy with it. I will try and get the vid and chart up soon

Great numbers for a vp. What was the correction factor?

I don't remember correction factor. I'd have to call and double check. Didn't have my hood stack on as that hood is being redone for pulling. So I was down 100 ponies without it? Haha.

do you know what the numbers were uncorrected? regardless very nice numbers! congrats!

That didn't help much when they were around...... I would love to hook a 4k box back up to try on my monster VP. I just don't like the delay when you lift and the engine keeps pulling for a second.

That didn't help much when they were around...... I would love to hook a 4k box back up to try on my monster VP. I just don't like the delay when you lift and the engine keeps pulling for a second.

If i can figure out the glitch I'm having with my truck, i may try putting the 4k back on.

I don't remember correction factor. I'd have to call and double check. Didn't have my hood stack on as that hood is being redone for pulling. So I was down 100 ponies without it? Haha.

02 QCLB: "Wound Tight" : HRVP, 0.78 lines, .093 tubes, 6x.016, S366, Valair DD, Quad 4k, hood stack!

Last edited by a moderator:

02 QCLB: "Wound Tight" : HRVP, 0.78 lines, .093 tubes, 6x.016, S366, Valair DD, Quad 4k, hood stack!

uploadfromtaptalk1371896991310.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Last edited by a moderator:
If you can post a dyno sheet, it should say on there.

Somebody already said that. Only they weren't trying to pimp something. You gone.

Sorry I did not reply sooner. Been gone with work. Truck made 6 runs. 655, 608, 667, 584, 579, 573, in that order. The last 3 I was playing with quadzillas custom tuning options. The first 3 runs were on their default tuning.

Specs on turbo: 66/71/.90

Attachments

• IMG_1073.jpg
    IMG_1073.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 0
Dyno Dynamics has a variable user-inputted correction factor, so no telling what the "real" numbers are. If the dyno operator is honest, they should be pretty accurate.

Back