66/80/14 T3 Silver Bullet

DieselLance

Basically new 66/80/14 T3 Sliver Bullet from Industrial Injection w/billet wheel and polished comp housing.

sent in for a billet wheel and get checked out, came back with new center section and exh housing.

asking $1500, new are $1795 and another $400ish for the billet wheel

turboinbox.jpg

Do you mean 66/73/.80?

And is that $1250 with the billet wheel, or $1650 with the billet wheel?

Are you just gonna pull the wheel off if the buyer doesn't want it, or what's the point of asking a price, then saying plus $$$ for the wheel?

$1250 with the wheel installed, i'll throw the shipping.......i knew i shouldnt of lowered the price so much :nail:

there is NO WARRANTY with the turbo

Do you mean 66/73/.80?

And is that $1250 with the billet wheel, or $1650 with the billet wheel?

Are you just gonna pull the wheel off if the buyer doesn't want it, or what's the point of asking a price, then saying plus $$$ for the wheel?

it is the 74mm exh wheel, my bad

Why didnt you have this 2 weeks ago when I was there and bought a standard sb 66 lol

Maybe check into it a little more before dragging my through the mud.

I have NEVER screwed anyone on anything I have even sold, or bought, and don't like being bashed about something you only know half the story of.

Are you in alberta or saskatchewan?

Ive bought and sold several things for a profit. Its still a good deal for someone who wants it. But it looks like he is trying to get his money from it.

I like makin money too, BUT getting a deal on a turbo off here, then Upping the price and selling on another forum is kinda messed up.

Back