68 C-50 Factory 4x4

hummin cummins

Does anybody need a winter project? This is a 1968 C-50 dump truck with a 10ft. low pro dump bed. It has a 327 4sp divorced t-case. Truck has 28k on it. The truck was built for the state of Indiana to pick up trash at the dunes state park. The super singles are the factory tires. The truck was stolen in 1970 and taken for a joy ride and ended up in Lake Mich. and blew the engine. It was sold to a friend of mine at auction and he had it until 8yrs ago when I bought it to use while digging a pond. The truck runs but it will need a new carb. The hydraulics work like new, the brakes do not work, cab it rusted pretty bad and truck has no title. However I have a different cab with a title that goes with it. Asking 1500.00 OBO, I may take cummins performance parts on trade. PM me with any questions. Thanks

IMG_0065.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

IMG_0070.jpg

I wish I had the money and time for that. It would do awesome for me as a trash hauler.

Billy is going to spank the bishop like a monkey watching the banana channel if he sees this..

Come on guys another weekend without project like this one to occupy your time, and just think about it, you could have the conversation piece of the neighborhood. Make me an offer I can't refuse!

Well the guy that was buying the truck backed out, due to shipping costs. So it's back up for sale. Anyone!

Back