68mm Turbine with splitter blades?

I can't see that being beneficial but I do wonder what it would sound like.

Sent from my motorola one 5G using Tapatalk

That’s kind of what I thought; might sound cool, but who knows. Usually the next big thing would come from Borg or Garrett, not Mambatek or whatever they’re called.

Speaking of Borg, I was looking at their 2023 catalogue the other day. There’s a new S200 SX-R with a 58mm compressor that looks like it flows about 74 lb/min, as well as an S300 SX-R with a 64mm and a 68mm that flow a bunch too.
I haven’t been following the new stuff lately, but those were kind of interesting—couldn’t find any more info on them though.

https://cdn.borgwarner.com/docs/default-source/iam/boosting-technologies/bw_turbo-performance-catalog.pdf?sfvrsn=a30f23d_14

That’s kind of what I thought; might sound cool, but who knows. Usually the next big thing would come from Borg or Garrett, not Mambatek or whatever they’re called.

Speaking of Borg, I was looking at their 2023 catalogue the other day. There’s a new S200 SX-R with a 58mm compressor that looks like it flows about 74 lb/min, as well as an S300 SX-R with a 64mm and a 68mm that flow a bunch too.

I haven’t been following the new stuff lately, but those were kind of interesting—couldn’t find any more info on them though.

https://cdn.borgwarner.com/docs/def...rbo-performance-catalog.pdf?sfvrsn=a30f23d_14
I'm not gonna lie, if I had the funds, I would have bought one of those turbines last night for a turbo I need to complete.
The problem I run into is by the time I piece part one together, I could have bought an assembled used unit for the same money.

Sent from my motorola one 5G using Tapatalk

I know how that feels, lol. I’ve never had much luck saving money by piecing them together either.

What ever happened to the latest greatest
" Batmowheel" back in the day.

That one homeboy won that big race in Georgia ten or twelve years ago with a Batmo I think. Aron Nick was his name maybe.

TurboExpert said:
Super mega flow, ultra flow, mega flow, all the flow.

I'm thinking he is most likely a spokesperson for the Brawndo Corporation also.

Back