6th annual Blackout sled pull winner

Not sure what your definition of super mod is, but that looked like a 2.6 truck to me.... Rough looking track too!

super mod up here is anything twin turbo we dont have any tube chassis trucks so this is the big boy class. and the track is only prepped between classes not trucks and is a hard wet clay so it does get a little rough he was the last truck of about 25

super mod up here is anything twin turbo we dont have any tube chassis trucks so this is the big boy class. and the track is only prepped between classes not trucks and is a hard wet clay so it does get a little rough he was the last truck of about 25

I was wondering since his ass was squating so much... I thought it was a street truck LOL He definitely would have beat me, I wouldn't have had the balls to stay full throttle bouncing around like he was...

They only groom between classes?......:bang was going to try and make a pull over there later in the fall, but that sucks.

Has to be at least one farmer with a box scraper around??

the spectators were lovin that schit!!!

i love the "keep f***in going" with a thick candian accent! im jsut gonna assume all canadian compd members talk like that!

there is smooth track 20 feet on each side they just always run down the same path. even when the sled moved from side to side it also looks really rough cause of the 45mph he was moving at the other trucks didnt bounce like he did

I was wondering since his ass was squating so much... I thought it was a street truck LOL He definitely would have beat me, I wouldn't have had the balls to stay full throttle bouncing around like he was...

He still does drive it on the street. Best part is the next day he bolted on his slicks and went 10.60 in the 1/4 mile

the spectators were lovin that schit!!!

i love the "keep f***in going" with a thick candian accent! im jsut gonna assume all canadian compd members talk like that!

for sure, we all sound the same. Dude when I was in BG for TS I was talking away and the women for the most part would stare at me...few times I thought I had sh*t in my teeth.

45mph?!?!?! I may have to head up there next year and run 3rd high, lol.

it was a good time forsure eh, but from the pics i see the clay we were running on is alot different then most of the pics i see from the states. heck i didn't get any 45mph speed up but it is rough thats forsure.

KPH maybe??? Also sounded to me like something let loose in the motor....

Sorry guys that was a typo its KPH not mph and no nothing in the motor let loose. Truck ran great the next day did a 10.68 in the 1/4 mile the next day

Back