6th Annual Texas Diesel Nationals - April 12th 2014

Yeah, I have beer to shampoo out of the carpet in the truck to... Thanks Nick! At least the urine was mostly beer at that point

Turbo is back!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Glad to see your still kickin sparky. You Okkies can't seem to hold your alchohol lol. Just say no to shine and yes to say half water half michelob ultra haha.

Glad to see your still kickin sparky. You Okkies can't seem to hold your alchohol lol. Just say no to shine and yes to say half water half michelob ultra haha.

My mother actually calls me Sparky! LOL

Also, I'm punching you in the mouth for the Oakie comment!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Not sure who parked their truck n trailer in the parking lot taking up 7 spaces, but some woman was pissed she couldn't find a parking spot.

Tons of fun. I set new personal record and drank like a fish! Now time to fix stuff lol

Well the day started great running 11.98, .94, .97, and .96 in quals for SD and SM. Then 1st round of SM braked it to a 12.15 win on 12.00 dial off a .012 RT. 1st rnd SD rings or something finally gave out on the 330k stock bottom end. Now I guess I need to start building the new motor instead of storing the parts under my bed now..

Did any one see how PS went down?????????

ROFL

We rolled in on the back of a 18 wheeler wrecker should have been a bad sign lol.. Had trans issue's once again in my truck got put out first round in ss but my brother went a few rounds in the sd and got put out my the dumpster lol my favorite part of the weekend I think.. Congrats to the winners!!

It was quite a sight watching you guys roll in Friday night. 18 wheeler wrecker towing a pickup that was hooked to a trailer loaded with two trucks. We all got a kick out of your determination to show up.

It was quite a sight watching you guys roll in Friday night. 18 wheeler wrecker towing a pickup that was hooked to a trailer loaded with two trucks. We all got a kick out of your determination to show up.

Trans broke only 30 miles out so we said screw it we were coming in hot lol.. Wrecker driver was hammered down 85 most of the way.

Back