6th Annual Texas Diesel Nationals - April 12th 2014

I wanna say yes but I'm only about 95% sure. He's getting that thing dialed in for sure.

Iirc the super official out of date fastest cummins list says he was at 7.42 ish.

Jarid Vollmer actually went a little quicket today than his record of 8.817 he went 8.811 but didn't back it up, first popped the chute during the burnout then went 8.95 but ran out of NOS at about 1000 feet. Not many fast trucks in Texas at this event. Lots of Sportsman and Super Diesel trucks however.

Just have to find someone who is willing to do it. I keep the dmax list on about 5 different forums not that big a deal.

There were probably over 30 Super Diesel trucks.

A Jetta wagon won the Sportsman.

JoshH in the Duramax Van won Super Diesel.

I finally got into the 11's, which has been a goal of mine for a while. A 2wd VP street truck isn't the easiest truck to make fast, especially fuel only.

Great weekend overall

what a bummer. was watching and catching up. just when it was getting to the 2wd supermod it just shut down.

Where in the hell were you!

First row in the stands right at the beams. I gotta sit down more often, my knees are getting worse by the month. I saw you and taylor running around in the kart, but never saw you again after that. I was gonna come find you at the pulls, but then I saw Jim at the fence, made my way towards him, and got ambushed with beer by Brandon, Graham and Nick, who literally kidnapped me and took me to eat pulled pork at some guys RV with Josh H. I lost the guys I rode down there with for over an hour LOL

You cant say it was all bad maime! Hell i dont remember any of it! P.s. Nick is a lightweight. He was puking at 4 o clock...

There were probably over 30 Super Diesel trucks.

A Jetta wagon won the Sportsman.

JoshH in the Duramax Van won Super Diesel.

I finally got into the 11's, which has been a goal of mine for a while. A 2wd VP street truck isn't the easiest truck to make fast, especially fuel only.

Great weekend overall

How deep into the 11's did you gert? Congrats btw

We rolled in on the back of a 18 wheeler wrecker should have been a bad sign lol.. Had trans issue's once again in my truck got put out first round in ss but my brother went a few rounds in the sd and got put out my the dumpster lol my favorite part of the weekend I think.. Congrats to the winners!!

You cant say it was all bad maime! Hell i dont remember any of it! P.s. Nick is a lightweight. He was puking at 4 o clock...

It wasn't bad at all LOL Had a great time. I knew you wouldn't remember much, you were puking before I left LOL And pissing all over the door of the truck LOL Did you guys every get turbo back?

Who is maime?

Back