$7,000 Purse-Blackout In The Country-Beans Diesel Performance

If we are allowed to run t6 foot can I run a hx 60 and liquid to air and hood stack and runner intake ? I am not trying to be difficult but I thought the point of the 2.5 class was to limit hp. We have to put limits in place somewhere or it will get out of control, or more than it is. I will say if its widely allowed I will take advantage of it to get every ounce of HP I can

If we are allowed to run t6 foot can I run a hx 60 and liquid to air and hood stack and runner intake ? I am not trying to be difficult but I thought the point of the 2.5 class was to limit hp. We have to put limits in place somewhere or it will get out of control, or more than it is. I will say if its widely allowed I will take advantage of it to get every ounce of HP I can

We are allowed s400 base, t6 allowed. Single cp3, and air to air IC and no duals. So they tried limiting but did it wrongly. If you limit fuel, you have to limit the air as well

However I am thinking of moving to 2.6 so I don't have to limit my truck anymore. Our local clubs want to downsize the ruling for next year from what I've heard and I won't take my truck backwards.

I do fully agree, it got out of hand fast lol one season! Most classes take a few years before they get too far gone.

We are allowed s400 base, t6 allowed. Single cp3, and air to air IC and no duals. So they tried limiting but did it wrongly. If you limit fuel, you have to limit the air as well

However I am thinking of moving to 2.6 so I don't have to limit my truck anymore. Our local clubs want to downsize the ruling for next year from what I've heard and I won't take my truck backwards.

I do fully agree, it got out of hand fast lol one season! Most classes take a few years before they get too far gone.

Single cp3 is not limiting fuel , a stroker cp3 can support more fuel than current 2.5 chargers can burn . ....you headed to beans?

Where in the world are T6 chargers allowed in 2.5? Down here everywhere says no bigger than T4? Wisconsin must be different?

You should have been there for the rules meeting in the spring for Midwest truck and tractor pullers here in WI.
"So no frame limit on the 2.5 charger?"......"Yep, if you think someone will build a 2.5 charger that's bigger than an s400 go ahead."....."Well, Ok then lol!!!"

I should have walked out then.

Single cp3 is not limiting fuel , a stroker cp3 can support more fuel than current 2.5 chargers can burn . ....you headed to beans?

Wanting too, just have to see how things play out time wise. And I agree on the pump, my single stroker has been a champ but I needed two lift pumps to keep up with it. Dual tires would help with traction on the higher hp trucks but that's where the class separation comes into play. Gotta draw a line somewhere.

Last edited:
Any other changes to the rules? Bob says t4.. Not that I'm gonna win anyways jw if I can bring some NAWSS

beansblacknooutline_zps49caa4ec.jpg

Last edited:
I got to meet Pete Rose a few years back, he's a funny dude, told some great stories.

We won't be able to make it. Got called to take the Dyno down to Denton TX with NADM that day.

Bump... Who's going?

Attachments

• DSC_0966.JPG
    DSC_0966.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0209.JPG
    DSC_0209.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 135229_10200471254479255_2078256808_o.jpg
    135229_10200471254479255_2078256808_o.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 575050_460726237317634_145806792_n.jpg