7.58 @ 181

5 days of struggling (LOL, mis matched parts no less! LOL ohh that's funny chit!), but a working and rolling truck..... > your crap.

Have you even had anything that rolled on it's own power.... ever? My dumbass can't recall back that far.

Ruallie, you are the exact definition of the pot calling the kettle black. You Sir, are the true internet racer. fuk dude, you even started your own loser corner of the internet to talk non-racing with your non-racing friends!!!

What's the date of your last time slip? Show it punk ass retard!

I'm pretty sure he has a ride that doesn't even have to move, with as much coolness in one lug nut than your entire truck.

You hear that Jason? You just need to find out what kind of lug nuts Racin D has on that thing he is working on and fill your truck's bed up with said lug nuts and presto chango your truck will be the cooliest!!

Jason- I think I am going to start referring to you as "The Czerak Attack" or possibly "Mr. Meh" Cool?

5 days of struggling (LOL, mis matched parts no less! LOL ohh that's funny chit!), but a working and rolling truck..... > your crap.

Have you even had anything that rolled on it's own power.... ever? My dumbass can't recall back that far.

Ruallie, you are the exact definition of the pot calling the kettle black. You Sir, are the true internet racer. fuk dude, you even started your own loser corner of the internet to talk non-racing with your non-racing friends!!!

What's the date of your last time slip? Show it punk ass retard!

I have a nice stack of timeslips..... Do you even have ANY?

As a matter of fact- what have you ever done besides hone your keyboard warrior skillset ???

Perhaps you need to pay more particular attention to the technical aspect threads instead of concentrating on your obsessive bashing on groups of racers that have done far more things than you with your keyboard have. . . . . .

I have a nice stack of timeslips..... Do you even have ANY?

As a matter of fact- what have you ever done besides hone your keyboard warrior skillset ???

Perhaps you need to pay more particular attention to the technical aspect threads instead of concentrating on your obsessive bashing on groups of racers that have done far more things than you with your keyboard have. . . . . .

Ohhh look the guy ventures out in the great wild and comes back with "what have you done". Wipe that Wade off your face with a wet Hogue towel and come up with a set of insults that matter.

20110106_TastykakeCreamFilled.JPG

What have I done? Let me ask you this, does your wife have the same problem, not completing tasks? ohh ohh ohhh... ahhhh! damn it dually!..

pffft. who fuking cares what I've done. I don't, no one else does. I do what I want!

Ohhh look the guy ventures out in the great wild and comes back with "what have you done". Wipe that Wade off your face with a wet Hogue towel and come up with a set of insults that matter.

20110106_TastykakeCreamFilled.JPG

What have I done? Let me ask you this, does your wife have the same problem, not completing tasks? ohh ohh ohhh... ahhhh! damn it dually!..

pffft. who fuking cares what I've done. I don't, no one else does. I do what I want!

Look at how you try to grasp at many different insults in one post? LMAO !!!!!

You're phuckin pathetic. That about sums it up here.

I saw Jason kill a guy with a keyboard for formatting a server wrong once. He hacked at his neck with the pointy bit of the keyboard. Just saying.

Wait was that a secret Jason?

You hear that Jason? You just need to find out what kind of lug nuts Racin D has on that thing he is working on and fill your truck's bed up with said lug nuts and presto chango your truck will be the cooliest!!

Jason- I think I am going to start referring to you as "The Czerak Attack" or possibly "Mr. Meh" Cool?

Post WIN!! LOL

nonracindualie is honing his internet threat skills. I'm sure he'll be all tough and wanna kick my ass in person some day.

i met him a few times back in the nhrda days when they were in jersey...seems like a good guy, but he aint kicking nobodys ass being 140lbs soaking wet..

Like they say, attention good or bad is still attention. Wade is banned and doesn't get a rise or answers on other sites, so why not have someone bring back up old news so the attention can start a fresh.

LOL

YEAH! I'm in Instructor Training class for 2 1/2 weeks and was just bored...

I knew Wade wouldn't mind... He'd think it's funny..

Seems like you guys are pissed... Wazzup with that??

All in fun guys..

I just find it funny for someone who claims to hate the drama. I'm not pissed just can't understand your angle. One week it's people always hate on me or Wade or what ever other friend you claim. The next week you stoke the fire to get it kicked off again.

Like they say, attention good or bad is still attention. Wade is banned and doesn't get a rise or answers on other sites, so why not have someone bring back up old news so the attention can start a fresh.

EXACTLY!

Well you have my word that he had nothing to do with it... I've not spoke with him in weeks... I was just bored and it was a random thought to bump it up..

Didn't mean to cause butt hurt fellas.... Relax a bit..

Oh!! And vote Romney / Ryan NOV. 6 and lets get that terrorist outta there!!

Back