7" Miter Cut Stack and Clamp

97' CTD

FeFiFo-FoFeFeFi
I am selling off my stack set-up with clamp, it is in near perfect shape no rust or scrapes always taken care of. I do not want to ship, local pick-up would be nice. $200 The stack by-itself is worth more than this....
PS u will receive complimentary soot inside.
Here is my stack:

7inchback.jpg

Stackmount.jpg

Brandon

Just when you think your 4" exhaust is pretty big... you see 4" pipe next to 7" lol.

Do you think you could get a picture of it from the side, like standing next to the truck?

Last edited:
Looks good Brandon. It would be sweet if it had a 5 inch inlet on it or if i lived in Ohio.

thats who ive got mine is a flat plate of steel i think it looks good that way. what happened to your other bed brandon? I called a guy that was looking for a stack and told him about this

thats who ive got mine is a flat plate of steel i think it looks good that way. what happened to your other bed brandon? I called a guy that was looking for a stack and told him about this

I did some body work and cannot afford paint right now although im not worried about it as long as it runs, spread the word on the stack!
Thanks buddy!
Brandon

I'd be willing to buy it if you'd be willing to ship it. I'll cover shipping, unless its outrageous... which you think it wouldn't be that bad since to ship an entire dual stack kit is $80 to $90.

Let me know. :Cheer:

nice welds brandon,..... i dont think iam gna recognize ur truck without the PDP sticker across the bed, ill let some people know about the stack though

I'd be willing to buy it if you'd be willing to ship it. I'll cover shipping, unless its outrageous... which you think it wouldn't be that bad since to ship an entire dual stack kit is $80 to $90.

Let me know. :Cheer:

PM me a address and I will check it out!
Brandon

nice welds brandon,..... i dont think iam gna recognize ur truck without the PDP sticker across the bed, ill let some people know about the stack though

It will be back on their once Garrett sends me my shirts and stickers...
O Garrett :hehe:.
Brandon

Back