700hp VE truck

JQmile

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Congrats to STOMP for breaking his 5 year old VE dyno record with some 20 year old technology in Vegas. Broke 600 on fuel and then 700 on a baby shot of spray. All on a 14mm VE pump and old school HX40/HT3B combo.

Anyways guys....this is all BS for now...STOMP hasn't made the number yet, the dyno didn't show that day.

Anyways guys....this is all BS for now...STOMP hasn't made the number yet, the dyno didn't show that day.

He actually did do over 700, but I refuse to congratulate until he says the exact numbers:poke:

LOL I made up that thread as a joke....they were able to locate a dyno in Vegas today, and yes he broke 700.

Still no proof.....
I Don't dont doubt he can do it, And I'll be the first to congratulate him...

But no proof.

Great number stomp. Was wondering when he would make a comeback. :rockwoot:

It was a sweet day! Not bad for a new motor with only 400 miles on it and no tuning time. Its party time!!!

That is freaking awesome, Jeremy needs to let me borrow that motor for a couple of runs in my drag truck. How did it fuel in the upper RPM's?

So whats the number actually? From the looks of DTR this is a big joke.

I WANT to see a VE dyno 700!

Saw Stomp post over there that if you wanted to start a Highest horse VE list, you'd better go back to 2004 .....

248 HD dynojet.

Attachments

• 700hp dyno sheet.jpg
    700hp dyno sheet.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 121
  • Trophies.jpg
    Trophies.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 81
Brad, thanks for posting!! Nice work guys!!! Looks like that spray its it hard!!
I can not wait to see what it does with a little more tuning.

Back