700hp?

Thank you hopefully I can get mine on there too soon Im thinking if I use a s364 and external gate on top I'll have better luck keeping things cool and reaching my goal time to go spend some hard earned dollhairs haha thanks everyone.

Ok. I've had the afc arm all the way up and down, still doesn't get full throttle during cranking. It does help though if i blip the throttle against the afc arm though, that .xxxmm of travel is just enough to get it to fire.

I consulted with my old fuel shop manager. All personal pumps I did without plates. That is why I remember cranking being such high fuel delivery.

"Yeah. It drops onto the lower part of the fuel plate. That controls how much rack you get for starting. If you adjust the governor arm it also will mess with your torque curve."

Glad I could clear this up. There is already enough false information floating around.

I consulted with my old fuel shop manager. All personal pumps I did without plates. That is why I remember cranking being such high fuel delivery.

"Yeah. It drops onto the lower part of the fuel plate. That controls how much rack you get for starting. If you adjust the governor arm it also will mess with your torque curve."

Glad I could clear this up. There is already enough false information floating around.

lol. So I need to raise the arm back up a little, and make sure the angle in it is going the right way. I got this one off someone else and remember them saying them modified it in some way, but can't remember how. They might have just grinded the angle back in the wrong way.

From what I recall, when we ran pumps on the stand they went to full rack. They might just hit the plate though. Reviewing an old 911 pump I did, it shows 11.7mm of rack @ 157cc'ss during cranking. 100rpm(half of engine speed). I'll try to get back with verified info at a later date. Been 5.5 year since I've worked at a pump shop. Feeling a little rusty going back through my notes and it looking like Greek.

When I was messing about with my 215 pump when I first got it for my 24v, I was measuring rack travel with the plug out of the front. With the pump not spinning (in a vice), with the idle screw set for a ~800 rpm idle, it was 12mm rack travel. Obviously, as the RPM's rise, the governor pulls back the rack amount.

Back