700hp ?

Tycollins37

Tycollins37
Wondering if anyone has made around 700 hp with a 12 valve with 5x14 injectors. Or with a stock cam?

I'm thinking you need 450ish? My 180 maxed out at 390cc. Was told I'd need dvs for 700hp. But I decided it wasn't a realistic number for me.

It's a 160 pump, let me check with the guy building it and see what the max will be.

160 pump should do 700 with racked barrels. I don't think 350cc's will get you there though. I think you will need more injector with that goal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many cc's would you guys recommend. What injector 5x16 or bigger. I do not plan to go over 700 in the future

I have 480cc and 5x16. Pump was gone through by seth Farrel and injectors and dv's from weston.

I did a little over 700hp.

450cc with good 5x.016's and dv's will do 700 pretty easy. Not sure if it being a 160 pump will change anything.

Alright should be able to get the cc's from the pump but I guess I'll sell the 14s and get some 5x16 I appreciate the replys. Anyone know if a stock cam will make 700 ok

I would port the head before doing a cam, if you are talking just airflow upgrades. The stock cam has been known to break, which is a good reason to upgrade but for your goals and the pump you are running it should be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm running a single SXE369 .91ar T4 with my 215 pump set at 500CC by Scheid diesel but at 500CCs with 191's, there is no way that Turbo can even come close to cleaning that much fuel.

At what power and rpm is it important to go to stronger valve spring keepers and retainers. I don't expect to turn the motor over 3500rpm

At what power and rpm is it important to go to stronger valve spring keepers and retainers. I don't expect to turn the motor over 3500rpm

My stock locks started pulling through the stock retainers once I started cresting 2500rpm regularly.

Back