759/1350 DYNO RESULTS = MONSTER PUMP from MIKE @ M&J TOOL

ctd8999

P-Pump chump
Well folks after some bashing of MIKE and his PUMP by me, I decided maybe I should just take a trip to M&J. I met Mike personally for the first time. We discussed what caused the communication issues between me and him that started this issue to begin with. We resolved these matters. Mike changed the electronics on the pump like I had requested. After a little lunch with Mike and his buddy I was on my way home ( 560 mi. ) round-trip. Well I was able to get on the DYNO today. The first pull with pump & Mikes injectors and tubes 673 / 1263. Best with the box was 742.92 / 1333. Hightest was with box and W/M 759 / 1350. I made a total of 15 pulls. Well this pump does make quite a bit of power and idles as smooth as my SO-VP. I will not be able to Drag Race until the Spring, I should go alittle quicker. If I knew how to post the sheets I would. These numbers are with a SINGLE 66 turbo, stock cylinder head and nothen fancy. Thanks Steve B.

:hehe::hehe::hehe: Sorry but after reading all the sh*t you posted on him, then this post :hehe::hehe:

But awsome numbers:Cheer:

the numbers are there congrats!

...if only it had the rpm i wouldn't be going crazy buying all these p-pump parts LOL

Frikin awesome Steve, Congrats!! It was a long agravating road but looks like a decent pay off @ 90HP fro a pump swap!!

Like the above poster said, it's a long journey and a lot of threats, but you made it! I'm glad Mike did the standup thing and resolved it, even if it was only after constant badgering by his band of merry men.

Thanks for all the kind words. Yes on the cam and the box is a Drag Comp. Thanks Steve B.

thats funny. once again, the old drag comp still seems to be the choice for another big power vp truck. didn't that vp truck that broke the 1000 hp barrier have a drag comp? if so, that says alot for a box that was built back in the dinosaur days of diesel performance.

congrats on the big numbers! awesome #'s for #2 only.

What charger(s) are you running?

One SB 66, the set-up is a little different being that the dyno was with MIKES PUMP, INJECTORS and TUBES. I gained 83 HP over my old set-up. My W/M only netted 17 HP yesterday I usually see more of a gain. I think with alittle testing I may be able to pick up a few more HP as I was only seeing around 46 - 48 lbs of boost. Thanks Steve B.

Back