7x10 12v Injectors

Up for sale is a set of 7x.010 Injectors from CPP. I bought them from Will (Big Blue24) about 5 months ago. He had put 2k miles on them. They have roughly 7k miles on them now. They had new injector bodies when he got them. 158* spray pattern, supposed to of been slightly tightened up, so maybe 155ish.., SAC nozzles. Ran quite well, no fuel economy changes that i could notice. My WH1C cleaned up most of the fuel, with 024 dv's and no plate.
I just sent them back to Will to have the pop pressure checked and change out one of the injector bodies as I stripped the threads.
Just bought a set of 5x16's, so I don't need these.
$300 Shipped + useable cores.

Just realised, I meant to put that at 40psi, the WH1C cleaned up most of the fuel. Still had a bit left over. the Box 63 I have now completely cleaned them up @ 50psi.
Just got the injectors back today. One was low, but they are now all set at 280 bar I believe. I didn't get to ask Will the exact pop pressure.

Last edited:
I might be interested in them, but have a set of 5x14 Disturbed Diesel injectors that are in my truck now. Are those worth any more to you than a set of cores?

Back