8.5" Indash DVD player & 12" Subwoofers

Fireman1501

CFFA #3126
Purchased this radio to go into my mega cab and ended up putting the truck up for sale. This radio is brand new and still in the box. It is the largest indash DVD player that will fit in most dash installs without ant modifications. I also have a set of Kicker CVR 12" subs and a amp to go with it. So all you will need is a sub box and you will have a sick system setup. Asking $425 for everything. 903-456-7913 Rob. Text or call and leave message if I don't answer. Thanks.

36761380.jpg

a51754c9.jpg

08c5bb48.jpg

f4d27077.jpg

c5383181.jpg

ac99c524.jpg

Hey do you know the Amps Watts and whats the Sub RMS/MAX and will you sell just the amp and sub

Did not know we had an expert in the house... That's like myself calling a cummins junk. Yes there is some out there that are junk but there are a lot more that are just fine. I will sale radio and subs separate. $300 for radio and $125 for subs and amp. And the amp comes with all the wiring. I ran the subs and amp in my mega and sounded great together.

OK how old is the Sub and do you know the RMS/Max watts on the amp and Sub? What type of box was the sub in?

Might have more luck in the misc. section of the classifieds... Let me know if you want to move it

Back