8.548 @ 162 mph @ 5850lbs

RATTLE N HUM

I know video or didn't happen Comp D doesn't like the file trying to convert it....This is in the UCC truck

med hat.jpg

Wow, did you just drop four tenths? That's awesome! Big changes or just seat time and tuning?

Wow, did you just drop four tenths? That's awesome! Big changes or just seat time and tuning?

From UCC we dropped a full second...some due to no lock up at UCC during the drag race and dyno portions cause someone (me) wired in a lock up switch for the pulling part of the event and instead of splicing into the wire that controls lock up for PCS I cut and welllll yeah you know we only had lock up when I hit the switch in the sled pulling. We did a couple small fuel mods we thought about but have never done before and this happened lol would have never thought that fast with this weight....things are getting crazy!!

Imagine what you'd run at like 4800lbs, that's awesome man!

We will work on that over the next few months...how low we will get I dunno but hoping for at least 500lbs or so...

The little 2wd goes under the knife to it was 4950lbs me in it so we will lose 500lbs there and get some new technology in it.

Wow, that sucker shot outta there like nothing!

I punched the new Time in the UCC points calculator just to see what you would have gotten if you made the 8.548 run at the event. 845.2 points on the drag race and with the same results on the dyno and sled pull would have netted a total score of 2242.222

Back