806 pump?

RickFox

I have a guy offering me a p7100, I know it is out of a bus. I cannot find any information on the pump on the Interwebs, so I figured I'd try here. Does anybody know anything about this pump? Hp rating? Worth my time?

e2atygub.jpg

Thanks

Did a little google search and found out that it may be from a 230hp bus application. I'm not sure if it has the good cam or what DV's it has either. Maybe ask Seth at DPE?

If its out of a bus it probably dont have the blind tapped holes on the side for the throttle linkage bracket.

If its out of a bus it probably dont have the blind tapped holes on the side for the throttle linkage bracket.

That's not much of an issue really. They are tapped, but for a 5/8"-18 bolt. I bought a couple threaded inserts to get the mounting bolt down to an 8mm bolt.

I'd stay away from it, too easy to find good dodge pumps that are proven just my opinion though, I bought an old dinosaur of a pump once that was an 11mm CDS told me I couldn't even run full cut delivery valves due to some check valve or something, I honestly don't remember, all I know is I waisted money on it haha

Pump is 11mm and slow cam. It would be a good core pump for a big build but not a good bolt on upgrade.

Thanks for the information guys. After I started this thread he told me he wanted $900 for it. I laughed and said no thanks.

Rick

Back