80mm wheel and cover

Diesel Dummy

D-Maxin
I has an 80mm wheel and cover for an s475 it is used but not damaged at all came from Chris at ED, I never used it.

200.00 shipped

So the wheel is an 80mm inducer and 102 exducer to fit in a stock S475 turbo without machine work?

How would the 80mm inducer wheel fit in a 75mm inducer cover?

Seriously Dan? My question referred to the wheel not the cover. He is obviously selling a cover with the wheel.

Re-read what he wrote in his ad then read what I asked. He may have meant to say "80mm wheel and cover for an S400"...? You tell me, you seem to know, or let him answer.

Seriously Dan? My question referred to the wheel not the cover. He is obviously selling a cover with the wheel.

Re-read what he wrote in his ad then read what I asked. He may have meant to say "80mm wheel and cover for an S400"...? You tell me, you seem to know, or let him answer.

Wow everybody gets butt hurt... Sorry if I offended.

His post is ambiguous. When you say put a wheel in a turbo, you would be just replacing the wheel, so putting an 80mm wheel into an s475 would imply only replacing the wheel.

Last edited:
I'm sorry fellas I will write it crayon next time, I got this to use on a stock s475 you will have to machine the cartridge to use it, same modifications as if you were doing a 60mm upgrade on an hx35. I'm sorry if it was not self explanatory enough, this post should clarify it for all.

Back