833hp Common Rail Single turbo on #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

W1cked

Diesel Junkie
Hey guys I am new at this site. I have posted these at the other sites but figured to share these here. Here are the charts with uncorrected numbers and also STD and SAE.:woohoo: :st: :rockwoot:

Last edited:
ok... all you CR guys making insane hp... please refrain from posting on this site! me and my powerstroke become deeply depressed while reading these. haha! on the real tho, good job. #'s are bad a*s*s. was it all on #2?

Yes these numbers are on #2 only. I dont have NOS hooked up in the truck yet. I use to have water/meth hooked up but as i have gone up in power it has done less for me.

I don't want to burst your bubble. I will be at Moroso the 16th, 17th & 18th. You should be able to run with me if you have 800hp according to Lujan's Miami dyno. The only dyno with the 800hp - 14 second trucks.

DJ :evil

djdieseltech said:
I don't want to burst your bubble. I will be at Moroso the 16th, 17th & 18th. You should be able to run with me if you have 800hp according to Lujan's Miami dyno. The only dyno with the 800hp - 14 second trucks.

I'd like to see a Ford beat a Cummins or a Dmax on fuel only. Not going to happen!:eek:wned:

This truck is a 4x4 Mega Cab. What Ford is out there that can compete at that size on #2 only?:hehe:

BTW, Nice numbers.

Bobo said:
I'd like to see a Ford beat a Cummins or a Dmax on fuel only. Not going to happen!:eek:wned:

This truck is a 4x4 Mega Cab. What Ford is out there that can compete at that size on #2 only?:hehe:

BTW, Nice numbers.

On Mr. Lujan's dyno I know a truck that will do it. Mine :eek:wned:

Anytime, Anyplace, Anywhere.

Hey DJ I am happy to hear that you will be at moroso those days. I dont know where you got I have a 14 second truck. Do you know me?
I will be working the boat show the weekend you are talking about so what i propose is hold of to the following weekend. Basically what i am saying is I have no idea what you are running but if you have a diesel truck I will be more than glad to run you so I can show you what a 14 second truck looks like at the track.

W1cked said:
Hey DJ I am happy to hear that you will be at moroso those days. I dont know where you got I have a 14 second truck. Do you know me?
I will be working the boat show the weekend you are talking about so what i propose is hold of to the following weekend. Basically what i am saying is I have no idea what you are running but if you have a diesel truck I will be more than glad to run you so I can show you what a 14 second truck looks like at the track.

It will be my pleasure for you to pick the event at Moroso and I will be more than happy to drive 4 hours to run your 14 second truck and show you what a 14 second truck does. NHRDA is in April, maybe you can make that one to get your 800hp spanked by a Ford?

Hey DJ you will be running that truck on #2 right no NOS.

The only ford i have seen that can keep up has a 12v cummins in it.

DJ ? On Gabby's dyno ?
Probably not gonna happen. LOL

And I don't think he's saying you have a 14 second truck...more like the dyno operator in question might be known to skew the numbers a litle bit.

W1cked said:
Will your truck do this also on GAW dyno?

No I don't use Gaby's dyno. April 28-29th, we'll be at Moroso. The ball is in your court. Git-r-Done

Funny that you say that. Really no way of playing with number in a dynojet. Plus i was in the truck with the sampling button in my hand. Must really suck to be a player hater but oh well. Cant make everyone happy.
DJ Dont hate the player hate the game
W1cked

W1cked said:
Hey DJ you will be running that truck on #2 right no NOS.

What difference does it make? You got 800hp. And yes, it has an International.

All I ask is that when you spank his ford that you post some pics and timeslips here to gloat :) There's nothing better than beating someone who is that cocky:woohoo:

i hate to ragg on someone's #'s because it makes me look like a D*** but a 5000 will NOT support 800hp on fuel 600 sure, 650 maybe
i bet my dually would give you a run on fuel, same turbo (aurora 5k) it was 8k lbs and ran 12.95's on fuel
robert

W1cked said:
Funny that you say that. Really no way of playing with number in a dynojet. Plus i was in the truck with the sampling button in my hand. Must really suck to be a player hater but oh well. Cant make everyone happy.
DJ Dont hate the player hate the game
W1cked

I am not a hater but I'm also not a keyboard racer that lives in Miami. You have a track close by, pick the date and we'll be there. That way we can get all this horsepower out of the way ... down the track.

We got 6 months between boat shows LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back