89 Dodge W350 for parts

clifdawg

1989 Dodge W350 CTD AT. I bought it primarily for the engine, the rest is for sale. I would rather sale whole and not part out right now.

The Good:

-Some solid body panels, gate, bumpers, hood, radiator support, most of bed

-A few replacement panels (rockers, etc.) inside truck.

-3.07 Dana 60 front axle, manual hubs (may technically be D61???)

-3.07 Dana 70 rear axle

-205 transfer case

-Engine harness still intact and in truck

-Ford Alcoa rims

-Cummins dash pieces

-Receiver hitch

-W350 badges (do not have Power Ram emblems)

-Has snowplow mount

-All glasses are good and intact

-Perhaps other good odds and ends parts

-Was careful removing engine, and all parts removed are in bed of truck

The Bad:

-727 Tranny is SHOT, but still good core (I was able to move around yard, but it was slipping badly)

-Frame cracked/broken (previous owner "fixed" by bolting steal beam on inside of frame rail)

-Has its fair share of rust, but I have seen worse (Replacement rocker panels and maybe a rear fender panel are inside truck)

-A previous owner covered exterior in some cheap bedliner, which makes for extra work to use exterior pieces

-The title was never transferred by previous owner, but he signed it, so I have title, but it's not in my name, so selling as PARTS truck.

Price: $1400 OBO with wheels & tires; $1000 without wheels & tires (and bring some to roll it around with if you want to go this route)

Does not include:

-Engine

-Engine accessories

-Radiator

(Also, camper top is not currently on truck, but I'll throw it in for an extra $50 if someone is buying truck--doesn't actually fit this truck well, I was using it to store some things while working on my shop).

Located in Coldwater, MS (about 45 minutes south of Memphis, TN).

Pics to come.

zx5V1UV.jpg

7ZvFqNa.jpg

ULeffAK.jpg

T05Wknz.jpg

Lof0uxG.jpg

XDN91GU.jpg

8BI5EFv.jpg

FF4L0sk.jpg

X48imfl.jpg

NGdlHiM.jpg

ZZqyN5B.jpg

oPPXYeD.jpg

gqA6Luq.jpg

WXvu75U.jpg

feG0Ux2.jpg

JAgAB18.jpg

Zd5tdqm.jpg

kFCqZsS.jpg

nEqmmXv.jpg

I didn't know they made a 3.07 gear in 4wd I always wanted them in a 2nd gen but glws.

Yessir. I've got a picture of the axle tag somewhere. Most likely used this high of gear bc the 727 trans doesn't have overdrive. And thanks.

Nothing gets "removed".
PM a mod and they'll move it to the sold forum.

Mark.

Back