9.?????? Cairo Ga.

Jeff2

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Look for the black mamba this year to be quicker than ever!!! Darrons new motor is turning it on, and Phil hooked it to the ground with a 4 disc converter!! CONGRATS! Not bad for a dinosaur!:hehe:

Congrats to the GA Diesel Mafia!!! That truck is hauling ass!!! Darren has found some big power in the last year, I need some of it. BTW that was the triple disc, not the four. Better get used to seeing that black tailgate.

It was awesome and I'm glad I was there to see it in person. Two haulin ass passes and it loaded itself back in the truck. Congrats to Micky Hollywood Davis, Darren Morrison and Pro Street Diesel.

it was sweet we couldnt tell mickey anything after that pass his head was so big he was floating 3 feet above the ground lol it was an awesome pass though and it has even more in it

NO videos! This might expose the use of the borrowed chunchit valve small washer design from stuckey racing! :drive:

Yes there is a video it will be up tomorrow but the Stuckey chunchit valve sucks and evidently only works with a blue bottle or three. By the way this is a 12mm stock Dodge pump with no spray of any kind no water or nitrous. An engine tuned pump.

I would like to give a shout out to Phillips the thrill Taylor at diesel performance converters for building one hell of a converter. If you ain't got one you need one it is the catsass.

Yes there is a video it will be up tomorrow but the Stuckey chunchit valve sucks and evidently only works with a blue bottle or three. By the way this is a 12mm stock Dodge pump with no spray of any kind no water or nitrous. An engine tuned pump.

As long as you keep the small washer technology to yourself, you and Mickey will be fine. Racing the Mamba has always been a goal of mine. Racing a legend would be enough to complete my racing career. Bring on the smallest washer Mickey, I'm ready!:shake:

Look for the black mamba this year to be quicker than ever!!! Darrons new motor is turning it on, and Phil hooked it to the ground with a 4 disc converter!! CONGRATS! Not bad for a dinosaur!:hehe:

Way to go Darren and crew!!:rockwoot:

Back