917 on dunbars rollers fuel only

bdp

beans diesel performance
Had my silver bullet up at ts, 05 dodge qc and put down 917 on fuel with smarty/mp8. It also was trapping over 126mph on the track and the scales saiid 7300lbs. Not too bad, wanted a 10sec pass buut jst could not get my 60's down. Also had some weird boost codes goiin on so not sure if that pulled some fuel out.

ssr or tntr ? any ssr feedback. marco is getting antsy for feedback. Thanks

Forgot my vid camera at the shop..

Would love to get some testing done on the SSR just seems like I can never get to it.

Had my silver bullet up at ts, 05 dodge qc and put down 917 on fuel with smarty/mp8. It also was trapping over 126mph on the track and the scales saiid 7300lbs. Not too bad, wanted a 10sec pass buut jst could not get my 60's down. Also had some weird boost codes goiin on so not sure if that pulled some fuel out.

Ryan,

Told you then and will do it again, SWEET truck. 900+ in that heat with the manners of a 500hp truck. The 1/4 miles passes were impressive too. :rockwoot:

Thanx David! Dont know how much it was effecting it too but I kept throwing overboost codes and couple others that it has never thrown before. It had them when it got off the dyno and after every run down the track.

It is absolutly the funest truck to drive on the street, like you said manners of a 500hp truck but 1000hp on tap anytime you want it!

DAMNIT MAN! I wondered why I seen so many of your shirts walking around. Wish you would've stopped by the booth, would've loved to met ya!

Impressive numbers though..congrats..especially on a day that was hot as hell! Tell me, were you the first one on the dyno?

That is what I'd like the Interceptor to look like...Those Wheels and the black stack...(Stack, only if racing only though)

What the price and spec on it??

DAMNIT MAN! I wondered why I seen so many of your shirts walking around. Wish you would've stopped by the booth, would've loved to met ya!

Impressive numbers though..congrats..especially on a day that was hot as hell! Tell me, were you the first one on the dyno?

I should have stopped and said hello Josh I walked by a few times but was always on a mission. Yes it was the first on the dyno.

Swole, would like to get 50k out of it OBO or possible trade for a megacab of my liking.

Build list is huge but I will highlight,

6.7 engine
Carrillo Rods
studded bottom end tied into block stiffener
oring block with H11 studs
BDP twin turbo kit with our 66/74 over a 88/88
Fully balanced bottom end along with the balancer and flexplate (ats billett)
Billett HTS trans
dual pumps
full roll bar with 5 point, still has full interior with custom leather seats
Two 15# NOS bottles in the bed but not hooked to anything under the hood

Everything is polished and shiny under the hood, 46k miles on the truck and everything looks as if it just drove off show room floor. You can literally drive this truck, set the cruise and never know its anything other then stock power, no smoke no lunging just smooth power. That is until you roll into and you are suddenly doin a buck twenty or blastin the tires. I trapped 126mph thats good for some 10's on street tires if I just figured out how to work the lights better and get my staging down. Put some slicks on it, hook up the nitrous and be low tens more then likely and still go get groceries.

Throw some pics on here !!

Would like to see the inside and cage...

I should have stopped and said hello Josh I walked by a few times but was always on a mission. Yes it was the first on the dyno.

Swole, would like to get 50k out of it OBO or possible trade for a megacab of my liking.

6.7 engine
Carrillo Rods
Billett HTS trans
dual pumps

Everything is polished and shiny under the hood, 46k miles on the truck and everything looks as if it just drove off show room floor. You can literally drive this truck, set the cruise and never know its anything other then stock power, no smoke no lunging just smooth power. That is until you roll into and you are suddenly doin a buck twenty or blastin the tires. I trapped 126mph thats good for some 10's on street tires if I just figured out how to work the lights better and get my staging down. Put some slicks on it, hook up the nitrous and be low tens more then likely and still go get groceries.

Yeah it's cool Ryan I understand. Good luck selling the truck off, I can say I wish I had the money to take it off your hands...that is seariously a bad azz ride.

I just really want a DD megacab, this truck was just a truck I picked up that already had a ton of mods and I needed one to fab up our twin kits on.

Pictures

staginglane.jpg

startingline.jpg

linedup.jpg

racingPSD.jpg

enginecenter.jpg

enginebayside.jpg

customkit.jpg

atscp3.jpg

bed.jpg

frontdoorpanel.jpg

frontdriverseat.jpg

frontseats.jpg

frontdash.jpg

centerconsole.jpg

backdoorpanel.jpg

backseat.jpg

who did all your cage work .. looks good but id hate to have a bar like that up my rear just to ride in the back lol

6.7 engine
Carrillo Rods
Billett HTS trans
dual pumps

6.7 electronics or 5.9? Or Zeus?

5.9 600 series electros for now. Will get a Zuess when they are ready for the Dodges.

What do you mean when they are ready for the dodges? I thought you we testing a couple on your puller and your drag truck?

They are totaly stand alone on those, On a dodge it will be running the trans and dash gauges etc. Doesnt have to do anything on my ford but run the motor.

Back