92 Dodge CC LB 4x4 LE 5spd Lifted

tatersalad

howdy guys, my names nathan harden im located in wetsern il outside of stronghurst, il 61480 to be exact. im selling my 92 cummins. i just recently bought the truck back for the 2nd time, but as fait would have it i have been offered to do something ( buy a heard of cattle ) but in order for me to do so the truck has to go so i can have a little more wiggle room to make it work. with that being said, that is the ONLY reason im selling it. this truck was my first when i turned 16 then so i have a bit of a history with it. seeing it go is the last thing i want right now, but if it gets me one step closer to achieving my goal then thats what needs to be done! so without further a due the ad....

1992 Dodge Ram 2500 Club Cab Long Bed 4x4 LE 5spd

over the years the truck has had NUMEROUS parts replaced soo many in fact i cannot even begin where to start.

Previous owner replaced the follwing parts.....

Pass side king pin spring and poly insert

New Cooper STT tires in Jan.

Fan hub bearing and fan clutch

Replaced missing vac line to HVAC controls, now working (added coolant shut off valves in engine bay to shut off heater)

Got 99.9% of the lights hooked up/working inside and out

New brake switch

New multifunction switch

Ignition lock cylinder replaced

All lube oil changed front to rear

Overhead run and new valve cover gaskets at same time

Steering box

Shocks

replaced cig lighter

front main seal and KDP checked (was OK)

PCM reattached

New dipstick tube and steel block insert

Belt and tensioner

what I have done so far -

Fresh rebuilt G360 transmission
Freshly rebuilt NP205 transfercase
Rear pinion and U-joint installed
Tappet cover gasket
Coolant temp sensor

Modifications-

pump turned up
5x.014 DAP injectors maybe 500 miles???
HE351VGT turbo guessing around 4500 miles???
BHAF
Timing = pump to the head
SB Con O clutch
straight through 4'' exhaust up to 5'' y-pipe exiting through a pair of 7'' chrome mitre stacks
Autometer Boost and Pyromter gauges. silver faced with green lighting
Eagle Alloy 16x10 alluminum rims
Cooper Discoverer STT 315/75/16 tires that are basically brand new guessing 4500 miles ???
GN ball in the bed

the bad -

Speedometer is not hooked up
truck needs a new carpet and headliner installed
is needs new rocker panels and cab corners installed in it
a quarter size rust hole just started to appear on bottom on pass side front fender.
drivers side door rubs when opened and needs lower hanger put in.
needs new brake switch, they currently stay on when plugged in
tail gate handle isnt working properly.
truck could use new window seals installed
power looks works on drivers side door but is weak and works intermittenly and doesnt work at all on pass side door.
4x4 engage light isnt hooked up.
rear brakes - drivers side needs adjusted and the pass side as well because it likes to "lock up" in loose gravel...
Front driveshaft needs rebuilt as well as new u-joints in rear driveshaft.

now with that being said the BIGGEST ISSUE AT HAND is...the VGT turbo thats on it is only ran by a cable right now thus it creates a fair amount of drive pressure and because of that when the charger spools up the pressure is blowing past the rings and having to vent either by the blowby tube or the dipstick tube. so 1 of 2 things needs to happen....a set of vavle cover breathers/vents needs to be installed along with a crank case vent ( like one off a 5.9 series combine ) or the next owner just needs to ditch the VGT and replace it with a different charger all together....

price is $6,000 OBO

ive tried to be as honest as i can with everyone. im sure im forgetting alot of stuff..the truck is 20 almost 21 years old. its no where near perfect but is a good solid truck for someone. i would love to keep it but just cant with what im about to do....if anyone has any questions at please dont hesitate to call/text me on my cell at 1-309-three37-eight6nine2 or PM me on here. i dont care what you think about the price etc etc etc...so please save it and if it doesnt help the sale or relate to it in any way shape or form please refrain from posting it! thank you!!! tater

i have one main picture, im going to take some more tomorrow when i get time and post them up.

20121011_132643_zps4cec0cd2.jpg

There is a long history with this truck. Not a fan of his and he knows it

what about the fact your a complete tool?? and ummm no it doesnt need a whole new cab it needs new cab corners and rockers cut and welded in?? so like the ad states keep your fuking comments to yourself! and its new owner is supposed to be here this afternoon...

Maybe everyone should know how long you jacked around paying people off to buy the truck and then get the trans rebuilt?

Or that you abuse the chit out of your trucks?

And you have been asking around for a new cab as yours was shot. So which is it?

yupp cuz any of that had anything to do with you how??? didnt think so....and i figured itd be easier for me to just swap a different cab on it cuz i didnt want to dick with the body work....so again remind why this regaurds you??? IT DOESNT! so GFTO out of my thread you ignorant pile crap.

mods can delete!! found a way to make it work without getting rid of it!! thanks tater

The fact he has tried to swindle people before is nothing new. The truck has more bondo than you can shake a stick at.

jon im bout sick n tired of your ass...if you got more you wana say you can get your schronny punk ass down here and settle it in person to my face....otherwise shut your ***** mouth.

Why don't you ever man up? You got called out AGAIN for trying to pass off a polished turd for the price of gold.

I don't care if you sell $h it for inflated prices but if you are still trying to pass of your troubles on to someone else and making a huge profit off of it, you bet your azz I will say something. You could stop lying one of these days and things will get much better for you.

That truck is worth no more than $4k with the tires.

Your a ****ing tool....for the record its new owner is very happy with it and did an extensive and thorough search on it. And stated ya it has issues but its not bad at all. So go **** yourself...thanks.

Back