92 Dodge D350 Cummins twin turbo

Dieselcruze15

View attachment 6370292 D350 twin turbo HE351cw/S472, fresh head gasket O ringed head , valve springs, seals, head studs. 6x13 injectors ,22 degrees of timing, 24v oil pump, high volume lift pump, BD Billet flex plate 47rh swap billet torque converter and stacked clutches, 3rd gen power seats , Derale dual core Trans cooler with electric fan ,B&W flip up ball gooseneck hitch, rear Firestone ride rite air bags. does not see winter. 200,5xx miles I'm only getting rid of it to upgrade to a 4 door for more room I only use it to haul my camper. It super reliable it's been to Utah for the ultimate callout challenge pulling my 42ft trailer 6,000 mile round trip and just got back from South Carolina with it. $11,000 obo will trade for a 3rd gen dodge Cummins 4 door call or text for more pics located in Michigan (586)-453-5025

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 0
And the ulterior motive for blatantly spamming the forum comes out.

Mark.

He was actually invited here by a Mod and tends to work on some race trucks you guys know about.

Dude is legit. Put the Compdizzle Haterade down.

Anymore info on the trans not real sure what "stacked clutches" is.

Anymore info on the trans not real sure what "stacked clutches" is.

BD billet flex plate, billet single disk convertor, redline clutches and Kolene steels stacked meaning there is extra clutches and steels where they fit, Trans go reprogramming kit in the valve body and a 47re Trans pan it hold a quart more.

How nice... Apparently it's Craigslist around here.

Hope it doesn't sell...

He was actually invited here by a Mod and tends to work on some race trucks you guys know about.

Dude is legit. Put the Compdizzle Haterade down.
That's horse ****. People have been burned at the stake for this.

Just because a mod invited him is meaningless. Thousands of people have been invited here by someone and then told to pound sand.

Alpha Beta Test Monkey
Guang-Zoo Turbo Systems

The replies to this outburst might be interesting.
But the outburst is justified.

Mark.

For your future reference, I don't give two flying phucks who you know. Therefore you can take that high flying ego of yours and wipe your ass with it.
I don't judge the character of people on here by how full their contact list in their phone is.
Pat yourself on the back while driving the truck I still hope doesn't sell here.
d6831467bffd02961bf54e2fbb9f017f.png

Oh and to answer your question.
My names Rick Brust and I'm a phuckin nobody.

Back