92 W250 CC LE 5spd for sale/trade

tatersalad

Well i really not lookin to sell but if ya would like to trade i would. heres some info....

92 CC LB 5spd 4x4

green and tan paint job( not the best but looks fine)
4'' rancho and skyjacker lift
315/75/16 Cooper Discover STT tires
Eagle Alloy 16x10 alluminum rims
bully steps
South Bend Con O clutch
pump turned up, all mods as far as that goes with it
autometer boost, and pyro gauges
K/N air filter
4'' silverline exhaust with 6'' rolled tip
many other things here and there on it cant remember it all. my dad and i have about $11,000 invested into it, its got a lot of stuff fixed on it, have receipts for 9/10 of the stuff done to it.

needs a few things....brake switch( brake lights dont work), also needs speedomter hooked up( have parts ), front end needs work done, needs carpet and headliner also....front main seal and valve cover gaskets will be fixed shortly...

what im lookin for, well i want a 2nd gen cummins, really dont care if its 12v or 24v, i prefer a manual but would take an auto if in good shape, must be a 4x4, also must have none to moderate rust. but i really dont have any cash to give but just let me know.....pics are below....thanks nathan harden

Dec2008-July2009160.jpg

Dec2008-July2009163.jpg

Dec2008-July2009154.jpg

92w250CTDpics-16.jpg

92w250CTDpics-25.jpg

DSCN3162.jpg

gosh darn it lol i forgot it too. im located in stronghurst, il 61480. 20 mins away from randalls diesel performance.

thanks drew, it has 170,500 on it......and its a picture of a small dent up front left quarter panel, previous owners wife threw a rock on accident with the mower and it hit it....

DuDe I wish i had my Jeep sold cause Id buy this truck in a heart beat its exactly what Ive been looking for

Does the coozie on the shifter come with the truck??? Bump for a first gen.

My '97 is for sale. Not far from you either. Come take a peek, if you like. 34 and 74 take you most of the way here. Just off of 80.

Last edited:
thanks again to everyone that bumped it or was interested in it! bryan moeller and i are in fact swapping trucks today! thanks bryan for all your help and work! and thanks CompD for letting me post it here!

Back