927 HP - Darrens Half Ton!!! Garmons Shop Day!!

Congrats to both darren and phil and everyone else..It was crazy watching the trucks on the dyno

BigSwole;

I Did get a good KILL on the way home though!! :)

I wont say too much but lets just say that the dude in a Brand Spankin new Porsche 911 Twin Turbo is going home Embarassed!! Not only did he lose to my 7300 lb Diesel from a Roll-On, He didnt let off when I did and proceeded up the hwy. At over 100 at got Nabbed!!! LOL That'll be over a $500 citation right there!![/QUOTE]

I thought COP"S were suppose to set a good example for the rest of us????

Kind of like the Pro athletes and Politicians!!!

:shake::shake::shake:

Damn 12 valves ! Darren, I know you were trying to make me feel good about my numbers but, I know you were laughing all the way to the :bow: HP bank :eek:wned: :)

Congrats guys !

Last edited:
927 hp in a half ton, i bet thats fun on the street! Congrats, those are awesome numbers!

He won, that is a good example:lolly:

Great Answer!!! LOL

Hardly any cars on the hwy. I was just "Getting up to cruising speed", he just happened to be trying to do the same thing at the same time... :lolly:

I just got there and let off... He chose not too... Ooops!

927 hp in a half ton, i bet thats fun on the street! Congrats, those are awesome numbers!

I drove Darren's and Jeff's Ram 2000 when they were both at just over 700 hp... It's absolutely STUPID !!! In a good way!! But you can't even begin to get traction at 50-70 mph...

927 hp is just insain!!

Darrens half ton

55ef05e9.jpg

28da6866.jpg

3566adfc.jpg

Yea. Traction doesn't happen in this thing. There are two hundred foot marks on the blacktop that happened at 70 in overdrive no less. My azzhole was chomping into that seat by god!

are you talking about the half ton or the red truck?

Both have tags and "Can be driven on the road"..

Darren drives his Daily

Phil just Keeps Super Red tagged and street legal for the times he needs to do a little Test and Tune when the tracks not open...!! LOL

Lots of pics from several folks.. I'll post mine tmrw. Just got home and have to get to sleep quick! Gotta be up at 0430 for another 17hrs tmrw. UGH!!!
My LT. Wouldn't let me come in late.

I Did get a good KILL on the way home though!! :)

I wont say too much but lets just say that the dude in a Brand Spankin new Porsche 911 Twin Turbo is going home Embarassed!! Not only did he lose to my 7300 lb Diesel from a Roll-On, He didnt let off when I did and proceeded up the hwy. At over 100 at got Nabbed!!! LOL That'll be over a $500 citation right there!!

thats awesome....:rockwoot:

Back