93 4wd eclb $6000

GorillaDave

Aníbal Catastrophe
1993 First gen, needs paint, cab corners finished, rear floor finished, and front fenders, right rear glass is shattered but still in place.I have a set of fairly straight fenders at tho shop for it and they are cancer free.

The inside of the bed has 2 small areas of rust starting. Truck has 306k and counting as it is my daily driver. A/C works. Power windows and locks are fully functional. 4wd works fine. I drive this truck approx 250-300 mi every week and has disappointed yet. It is bone stock other than a fuel pin, timing, and a full 4"TBE.

VE was rebuilt by previous owner (friend and Cummins enthusiast) approx 10k mile ago.

Asking 6k obo may consider trades. Located in SWFL. Thanks Dave. Will post more pics as I get the time.
ajytupet.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

No thanks,
Droop to 5000
Text anytime 863 257 5239

Ttt need it gone. Got another truck lined up

3800 this week folks. Make a decent offer. Need to move the ol girl

I wish you well on selling one needing work. :cool:

I have a 1993, E/C, W350, 5 speed that needs a lot of work and it's going to end up parted out, because they seem to be worth more in parts than alive on the road.

Anyway, GLWS, at any rate.

Mark.

I seriously can't believe I've had it up for this long. Not a bad price for a running driving 4wd diesel with functional ac

I quite agree, it is a bit unusual that an E/C 4x4 hasn't sold, people seem to always "say" they want those trucks.

I'll be trying mine on Ebay this week and scrapping it after the listing ends, I suppose. LOL

Mark.

Mark- if you part that one out then PLEASE I WANT DIBS ON THE PEDALS AND ANYTHING ELSE I WOULD NEED OFF THAT TRUCK TO USE IN A NV4500 SWAP !!!!

How bad is the frame rust?
What's all done to the truck, engine/transmission wise?
Good title?
What's the service record look like?
Would you trust it to go from you to Arizona?

Truck is stock. The injection pump and od unit were rebuilt about a year ago. Title is clear. I don't have any service records for it. Frame has been under coated prior to my ownership so it appears to be pretty darn good. With 1 new tire I wouldn't have an issue driving it to AZ.

Shipping could be arranged...

Back