93 6.5 any way to make power here?

if you rotate towards pass side,you will retard the timing.Adv is towards driver side. its a DB2 pump. 1/2 turn on the fuel screw for 93 model and get rid of crushed downpipe(look at it on pass side downpipe out of turbo,big factory crush in pipe) good engine,but not a Duramax. A 4911 pump will get you a great timing curve or try getting timing plate from a 4911. 10 min install and really wakes them up.

if you want more power you could bye my injection pump lol(larger plunger, 5100 rpm govenor), got a cummins dont need it anymore

high toned, i cant pm yet havent posted enough, not on this forum much so pm me if you can
thanks nick

pump is a DB2 flows 82cc @ 2000 rpm, 5100 rpm governor, has a larger plunger in it.
I bought it off a guy who used it on a sled puller.
It works great, big power gains but i ran to much timing and fuel and cooked my rings so i sold the truck and kept the pump. I got a dodge now so i dont need it anymore.
Im located in Durant Iowa, would like to get $320 shipped

hey how does it idle/drive? i did a bigger plunger in mine and it seems to be really touchy on the throttle, also i am at 4200 govenor. i'll pm you.
thanks

I didnt really notice the fuel to be touchy in daily driving. it idled the same but i did crank it more when starting. if you pm me send an email or phone number cuz i dont have enough posts to pm back yet thanks

Back