93 ve build

oilburnerr

So I have an hx-35 going on today. Already have 4in turbo back exhaust. Denny t afc delete, sump with half inch lines to a stock lift pump. Ordering a hungry diesel lift pump monday. Next is a set of injectors. what size are stock injectors in the intercooled trucks? Will I be ok with nozzles only ? thinking 5x.012 or 5x.014s then i need advice on air because I know this hx-35 will only take me so far. Should I put an hx55 under it or go with an s300 based charger? Any and all input is appreciated. Also have a propane injection system getting some tweaking then going on. Pre turbo. I Do alot of towing. Thanks

If you tow a lot, I would put a S472 under the HX35. 5x16's. Get the whole injector and don't mess with just nozzles. I was going to go that route but found out after sending my injectors to Ducky for a nozzle swap that I had 1 bad injector and 2 weak ones.

Also, since you tow, GET AN AFC. You will learn to appreciate it when you go to tune out the EGT's and smoke.

Got my hx-35 on ported exhaust housing drilled out the divider and polished the conpressor housing. Spools instantly with my afc delete. doesnt smoke at all. Hopefully getting a lift pump this week

Timing is set at c with afc delete to the head hope I dont blow a head gasket lol still on stock injectors so I dont think I have enough fuel to do it yet. Had to put an oil pan on and wanted to do front main and kdp and gear case bolts kdp isnt the same in this 93 as the 2nd gens gonna have to rig something up to tab it

Back