94 2wd 2500 Parting Out

Twisted Shifter

I have the whole truck listed in the vehicle section, want to see if I get enough serious offers on parts to make it worth taking it apart. Been out of touch for a while so I have no idea what any of this is worth so shoot me an offer. The parts are in Nashville TN and would love to do semi local so I dont have to ship some of this stuff.

94 12v engine13x,xxx -
Stage 2 PDR Head and Cam, and Fluidamper

47RH 2wd -
Suncost built, no issues when truck was parked. I would have it refreshed just to be sure.

Caltracs -
2wd 2nd gen dodge

FASS Pump -

Flex a Lite Radiator Fan -
2nd gen Dodge

Flex a Lite Trans Cooler -

20 Gallon Fuel Cell -

Isspro Gauges -
(EGT, Boost, Trans Temp, Fuel Pressure, Fuel Level)

370 Injectors -
The pop pressure has been altered

Driveshaft loops
Not pretty but the will pass tech

RS 9000’s with pump and gauge

Roll Pan Fiberglass 2nd Gen Dodge
Never painted or installed

If anyone is interested in body parts, ask, the bed is only good for a race vehicle. The wheel wells have been cut and fuel door is welded shut. No rust in the doors and the hood/fenders are good.

Don"t have any pics of them and the truck is about an hour away. PM me an address and let me see what it would cost to ship them and I will give you a price.... it wont be much, they are about as plain as it gets...

Interested in the FASS pump and Trans fan and Radiator fan. Prices??

I have PMd everyone to this point I believe. Just in case I have missed anyone. I have an offer on the P-Pump and another offer pending on the rest of the truck and trailer. I have given him a few days to get the cash, I will let everyone know ASAP

Under hood wiring harness , from headlights to dash and engine wire harness

Under hood wiring harness , from headlights to dash and engine wire harness

I have it, the only known issue would be that the grid relay wires have been cut off. Send me a PM with an offer and how I would ship it to you.

Back