94 2wd LWB

Twisted Shifter

Debating if I should sell the 94, if I should sell it as a unit or in pieces. I am open to offers.

13mm injection pump
stage 2 PDR cam
Stage 2 ported head with valve springs
ARP Studs
most of OEM wires are off (Working on wiring only whats needed to race)
ISPRO (Fuel Pressure, Fuel Level, EGT, Boost, Trans Temp)
FASS Pump
Both batteries in the bed
20 Gallon Fuel Cell
Full built Suncoast transmission
Caltracs
Flex-a-light radiator and transmission fan.
Hot 370 injectors

The interior is about 90% stripped out. The truck ran when I took the turbos and exhaust manifold off to sell them. She is not much of a looker, but paint has always been at the bottom of the list. She needs to go fast first. This would give somebody one HELL of a head start on building a race truck.

If I get enough people speaking up for parts, I might split it up. Make me an offer that I cant refuse. Hell I have a 20' trailer with a winch on the front that will be for sale also once the truck is gone, better yet, if the price is right I will deliver it to you on the trailer!

Don't be afraid to make me an offer, I have a number in my head and the first person close to it will have the truck. I am not expecting to get the 20-25K I have put into it.

I have not been able to race it the past 2 years, and I have just lost the drive to finish it. The way it sits right now, with the right twins on it... It should run into the 10s

I'll pay $470000 for it... ....if you'll take a check.

>>>>>>>>Bump for a rust free Florida truck<<<<<<<<<<<

Damn dude! I hate to see ya sell the truck that got me into this stuff! I wish times were better!

I'll pay $470000 for it... ....if you'll take a check.

>>>>>>>>Bump for a rust free Florida truck<<<<<<<<<<<
Thanks for the offer Matt, but I have a feeling that not even parking a tank on it would hold that rubber thing down....

Seriously, divide that number by 3 and knock off so zeros and you are close. Might consider trading for a 4x4 auto Cummins and maybe some cash depending on whats being offered.

I will try to get some newer pics of it tomorrow.

This is one of it on the trailer. The trailer is 20' I believe and it has a pair of 3,500# axles under it. It also has a 6K winch on the front to pull the truck up when you have a bad day at the track.
100_0191.jpg

Back